Pages:
Author

Topic: My Mt. Gox account recovery request has been accepted - page 2. (Read 3487 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Did you have the password from hell, or something? It seems like you're still the only one...
I was probably one of the first to claim an account, the link hadn't even officially been published and my password was 18 characters including some numbers ...
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Did you have the password from hell, or something? It seems like you're still the only one...

I submitted my claim even before they posted an announcement about the claim site being up, I had a really strong password, and I still haven't heard back.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well I submitted my claim ten hours after yours and still have no change.   Undecided
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Following the link that I got in the mail 2 days ago, immediately after filling out the account claiming form:

Mt.Gox Account recovery service
Account recovery request submitted at 2011-06-21 15:12:56 GMT.

Your account recovery request has been accepted.

You will be able to access your Mt.Gox account once the site opens again.

This has just been updated a few minutes ago. I hope everything works as expected and I can log in with the new password I have chosen.
Pages:
Jump to: