Pages:
Author

Topic: *MY* Mt Gox Account was Hacked - lost it all today... now what!? - page 5. (Read 9952 times)

vip
Activity: 608
Merit: 501
-
Can you create a support ticket with your account login details and post the ticket number here ?
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
Try #mtgox on IRC. I've got a replay in few minutes there yesterday.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Anyone know how to contact gox though?

Would they even do anything about this??
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Keep us posted.  AFAIK if verified this would be the first fraudulent withdraw with 2nd factor authentication enabled.  A very clever hack indeed.  On edit: hmm looks like yubikey wasn't enabled.  Still interesting to see the history on this one.

How do you contact gox anyways? I can't get them on chat!

I have never seen the chat work.  You need to create a support ticket ... and wait.  Sad
No I haven't logged into this account at all for like 5 days - this just happened like 20 min before I logged in too! I was going to cashout a little today  Cry

Just looked over my settings and somehow Yubikey isn't linked to my account anymore either!? Somehow that either disappeared or wasn't setup properly and I didn't notice it.

How do you contact gox anyways? I can't get them on chat!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
you need gox' help to see what's happened. The fact that you had yubikey activated for withdrawals makes it very unlikely you got hacked.

Did you do any other withdrawals during that time?
I can't figure out how considering I have an impossible to guess password and have setup yubikey for withdrawels but someone emptied out my account for about 80 BTC today!

Luckily I keep most of my BTC in my own wallet but wtf can I do now? Anything? I've been trying to contact Mt Gox all day but it just keeps saying "getting an agent..."

BTW, the person that hacked my account's address is:

1JgqPGJCJWzgeMiTFbmeLi3cpKC9jahPS4

I'll give a reward if I can find out who this person is so I can beat the **** out of them!
Pages:
Jump to: