Pages:
Author

Topic: My old Account is now the MOST UNTRUSTED account on the forums! - page 2. (Read 1515 times)

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
"Old account"

I don't think you would care if you really sold the account and were really leaving the forum.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Congratulations guys, my account I just sold is now the most untrusted account on this forum. See for yourself! :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kingofsports-87310

Not the company (butterfly labs) that stole millions - nope.

Not the CEO (Inaba) of the company that stolen millions - nope.

Not the guy who said he got hacked when he really just simply ran and stole 4000 BTC (Tradefortress) - nope.

Not any of the other mining company scams that stole millions more from other users - nope.

The most untrusted member of this forum is a guy who is accused of 2 BTC which was never agreed upon and was sent and converted to USD automatically and was not known about until weeks later when BTC had skyrocketed from $125 to ~$400. And yet this person offered many times the USD, that he got for that trade. The funny part is multiple people have said I scammed multiple times, everytime I PMed them to provide me any scam accusation BESIDES the 2 BTC one and never, never once, could anyone provide such.

The most untrusted person is not any one of the several members or companies that have scammed people for thousands upon thousands and some in the millions of dollars. It is someone accused of 2 BTC who used to escrow payments for people in the amounts of $2000-$3000 for the largest escrows. If this person is such a scammer and noted as the biggest scammer of bitcointalk.org why did they not steal the $2000-$3000 escrows they handled instead of going with the meager 2 BTC ($250 at the time) if that was their intentions all along...

So take that into thought when you all view this trust system as professional and serious. Bye.
Pages:
Jump to: