Pages:
Author

Topic: My opinion on bitcoin, what's yours? - page 3. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
Bitcoin reaches almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018. People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin and so-called experts causing a fuzz that bitcoin will not survive this. But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon. I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.
Up and downs in the price of bitcoin is common in crypto. In my opinion, there is a little bit more to fall down the bitcoin price. After that, I'm sure bitcoin will raise over the sky like a shining sun.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Bitcoin reach almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018. People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin and so called experts causing a fuzz that bitcoin will not survive this. But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon. I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.

Yeah, I think we will see 20-30k $ per 1 BTC this year. So it will be good idea to buy some BTC for long term holding and sell it in 1-2 years
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
February 12, 2018, 01:58:35 PM
i think its going down now but its very volatile.
if it can go down, it can definitely come up too.
so I'm definitely not loosing hope on bitcoin.
Bitcoin value is getting dropped but I'm optimistic person that bitcoin rise again and give hope to people. Bitcoin value soon it will be rise again to help the people in there financial problem.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 01:55:28 PM
Bitcoin reach almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018.
Wow, last year and in beginning of 2018.
You sound like that happened in 1 whole year. Bitcoin was $20K (Dec 17. 2017) and it crashed to $6K(Feb 6. 2018) in only 1 and a half month.
People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin
Please stop spreading false information! No one is banning bitcoin.
But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon.
That is correct, but do you know real reason why or you just posted this because someone else posted this too?
I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.
We would be luckier if bitcoin started big. I don't see how crash can be good, especially for people who invested in bitcoin in late December or in early January.

Activity: 322
Merit: 179
February 12, 2018, 01:48:30 PM
I agreed with your point of view. I personally think that Bitcoin price will be worth a few times than today price by end of this year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
February 12, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
I have the same opinion too. We are lucky that Bitcoin start small beginning of this year to allow us to buy more bitcoin before the run to end of 2018.

We should feel lucky that it is available at lower price so that we can become a millionaire in this year itself while buying now and holding till year end. We have seen 2017 and 2018 could be a same or better year like last year and will help us to grow our money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
Bitcoin reach almost 20k last year and gone down to 6k this beginning of 2018. People are panicking because of some countries are banning bitcoin and so called experts causing a fuzz that bitcoin will not survive this. But guess what, every year bitcoin falls hard and shoots like a moon. I think we are lucky for this year because bitcoin started small and I believe it will pump hard at the end of the year.
Definitely it will be bounce back agian but it need some time to make that possible.do not get upset  due to its current price i think it's good opportunity to invest in it to get more benefits in future. If you saw the history of btc then you find that whenever it falls it come back more strongly. I think this year also good for btc holder. Just have some patience and don't sell it just hodl it. After the recovering of bitcoin you got more healthy returns.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 01:42:47 PM
You say right. But it is not proper for all. Because no one want to profit by holding long term. Every one want short time  huge profit. When bitcoin rate up growing is not saying at this moment. It is depend on global economic.
Thank You
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
Bitcoin will surely rise again the days of panicky dumping  due to negatives signals from the asian countries is over and I belief the price of bitcoin has attained a steady stability state these days and gradually it will rise again but not as exponential rise witnessed in 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 12, 2018, 01:35:36 PM
I think Bitcoin involved a lot of risks but as we know we have to take a risk in our to make money on the internet. I completely agree with op but I think saving Bitcoin is not the only key we have to follow, in order to make it more affordable and useful in the next generation we should start accepting Bitcoin even at the service sectors‌‌. Just like many shops and online websites accept Bitcoin as payment service sectors and governments should start accepting Bitcoin too. Schools and colleges should teach about Bitcoin so our kids can learn more about this new currency and learn about the country even better than us.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
February 12, 2018, 01:29:11 PM
I have the same opinion too. We are lucky that Bitcoin start small beginning of this year to allow us to buy more bitcoin before the run to end of 2018.
Activity: 5
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
Bitcoin price has flactuated from $20k to $6 and passing a critical stage for some panicked people who hear false news without checking its relativeness. Bitcoin will hit $20k very soon in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
February 12, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I have the same opinion like yours, in additional of these falls is the FUD and bagging more of whales. Whales can put walls on bitcoin price if they want and once the price drop they can buy more and then sell high and put wall again to bring bitcoin down and buy again. this is the reality of bitcoin but once everything is fine again we can see bitcoin to rocket more. We have seen bitcoin to fall so many times and stand up flying. If you can't take the low fall then you can't be part ot the passenger seat once the rocket launch. Bitcoin has a low amount of supplies, but every day new people are coming to be involved with this phenomenal coin and the more bitcoin stays the more we get demands.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
Why do you believe that bitcoin prices will increase by the end of 2018? Experts also predict that bitcoin prices will increase $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. But this is uncertain. Unfounded. Currently, bitcoin adopting countries are adopting more stringent policies with the bitcoin market. India has banned the sale of bitcoin in the country. And according to my predictions in the future will be many countries to block the bitcoin transaction. As such, bitcoin prices will continue to fall.
Activity: 9
February 12, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
Bitcoin has a scaling problem. SegWit failed to make that any better.

It also has a centralisation problem.

Given that it was the first, I imagine it will probably be replaced by something more sophisticated that can learn from its mistakes, like MySpace.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 12, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
i think its going down now but its very volatile.
if it can go down, it can definitely come up too.
so I'm definitely not loosing hope on bitcoin.
Bitcoin value is very unpredictable sometimes up and down. Bitcoin now is down but I'm optimistic that bitcoin rise again like rocketship up in the sky and give high profit to everyone..........
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
I also agree with you, if you see the growth of bitcoin 3 years back
almost every year bitcoin experiences this, and as a result, bitcoin can recover.
could even exceed the price of the year before, and I'm not worried about this, this is a common thing. just a matter of time
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
This seems like a typical pattern - nothing too concerning.  At this rate, I expect 40K - 80K by year end.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 12, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

We do not have news to boost the price

Yes for now we don't have an information that bitcoin prices will rise higher. But the day continues to change, it is not impossible in a few days or months that come there will be things that greatly affect the price of bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
this is a seasonal event every year, where bitcoin prices fall into and glide up again, and this is a good chance for us all to buy bitcoins and survive for some time to make a big profit in selling bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: