Pages:
Author

Topic: My Own Gambling Strategy - page 12. (Read 1815 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
January 16, 2019, 08:29:49 AM
I dont know if you do this strategy on your betting game but if it is then good job. Its not about hacking the system of the house because its almost impossible to do and you cant win from them. Its about how to increase the possibility of getting home having a pocket full of money. So here it is.

1.) set aside a capital you can lose. Its upto you. If you lose it all of a sudden then youre such an unlucky man, you are helpless. Just Kidding. If its gone then go home. Try again if you have extra.

2.) lets say you win, set aside your capital if possible. If not, take 10% of every win in your pocket. With this you can go home with money even just coins. Not bad.

3.) in every loss, lower your bet so you can have more chances of winning again. If you bet all your money on one single bet and lose, then you know whats next. Go home lonely.

You see, these arent all sure but these are helpful. These hacks are only applicable to you and not the site. If you dont have controll then its nonsense.

I don't have a feeling that this strategy may work. You are saying that you take 10% of every win in your pocket. But you have to do something to make a profit right? If you don't make a profit then you can save any of your earnings, thus your strategy is invalid from the early beginning of it.
If it works for you then it is okay, but probably you are lucky enough till now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 16, 2019, 08:01:22 AM
This can only help if you have a strong control on yourself because for me even if you set aside some profit while gambling if its still on your pocket you will still be tempted to use it when you lose. Better to bring only the money you afford to lose that day and just enjoy playing, don’t focus much on the money.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 16, 2019, 07:45:47 AM
I dont know if you do this strategy on your betting game but if it is then good job. Its not about hacking the system of the house because its almost impossible to do and you cant win from them. Its about how to increase the possibility of getting home having a pocket full of money. So here it is.

1.) set aside a capital you can lose. Its upto you. If you lose it all of a sudden then youre such an unlucky man, you are helpless. Just Kidding. If its gone then go home. Try again if you have extra.

2.) lets say you win, set aside your capital if possible. If not, take 10% of every win in your pocket. With this you can go home with money even just coins. Not bad.

3.) in every loss, lower your bet so you can have more chances of winning again. If you bet all your money on one single bet and lose, then you know whats next. Go home lonely.

You see, these arent all sure but these are helpful. These hacks are only applicable to you and not the site. If you dont have controll then its nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: