Pages:
Author

Topic: My perceived unconscious benefit of bitcointalk. - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Belonging to this forum has some benefit which includes bitcoin education, financial intelligence, investment, interpersonal skills, and so on. But I observed that there are some improvements in some areas of my life that I need to share.

You need yo understand that during the process of learning, there's what we called conscious learning and unconscious learning whereby we get after being exposed to learning new things in life as a whole, imagine the bitcointalk community as a large one having diverse of people, tribes, technology experts and many educational resourceful users as gift in every manner or aspect of life engaging members on discussions, there's no how you can't learn since we have rules guiding the forum and it's been moderated unlike other platforms being disorganized.

Law-abiding

When you're law abiding, it brings in the good opportunity for you to learn fast and got improved, by so doing you then discover about how creative you could be while on the forum in your own way, which this serves as your own little way of contributing to the community but it all start by being law abiding, someone that does not obey law cannot got far on this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
Belonging to this forum has some benefit which includes bitcoin education, financial intelligence, investment, interpersonal skills, and so on. But I observed that there are some improvements in some areas of my life that I need to share.

Creativeity: The forum standard for post quality is very high. It is not like other social media platforms where you can post without planning or putting in the effort. Senior members in the forum are always willing to criticize and correct such substandard posts. This means you need to always think outside the box if you want to be productive in this forum. The pursuit of excellence in the forum will unconsciously spur members to be creative in thinking and writing.

Innovation: This forum celebrates positive innovation. Staying around this form for some time now has made me innovative in my daily life. I am no longer content anymore with the status quo. This forum has helped me to have the feeling that I can do more or there is room for improvement.

Giving: I saw members giving selflessly to the campaign manager Yahoo and I was touched. Recently I saw a thread for support of victims of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria and unconsciously I have started learning that I must not help only my relatives but I must extend help even to persons I don't know.

Law-abiding: If you live in a place where laws are not obeyed, you will appreciate the forum. It indirectly makes you respect other people's work so that you will always acknowledge them by referencing them when you lift their work and also obey the rules in the forum. Teaching me that nobody is above the law is priceless.
Pages:
Jump to: