Pages:
Author

Topic: My personal and very unexpected investment plan - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
This time, it is different.

Is this some new alt coin?

A stop-smoking-coin? Bad idea...

Puff Poof!, before it even got started. So much for NoBaccyCoin (NBC).

I mean this would be the worst scenario for Bitcoin: If the tobacco industry would start their own coin. Like: "Son, never use cryptocurrencies, they are bad for your health"...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Puff Poof!, before it even got started. So much for NoBaccyCoin (NBC).
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Best of luck bud. If that works for you i'll ask some advices, and do the same!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great plan man, wish you all the best. I tried to quit smoking and invest the money in something more useful but i just can't. I don't have the motivation needed to do such a great step for me. I hope i will be able in the future.
JJB
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Pretty sure someone suggested they were going to do exactly this a while ago. I think any type of cutting something out of your life that you don't need and putting the savings into bitcoin is a good idea.
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

legendary
Okay, folks, it's been 40 years now that I've started to smoke cigarettes.

Currently, I smoke two packs a day. Which is a daily expense of 16.20 Swiss Francs. Unless I work more - then it's a bit more.

There are only few cigis left in my package. And once I've smoked them - I quit.

Well, at least that's my plan. A plan I had a couple of times before. This time, it is different. At the end of every month, I'll invest the money I would have spent for cigarettes in Bitcoins. Here's the wallet address:

1AEADz9tqeSzut47C5v293ioACv1TbBDt7

Currently, this would be about two BTC a month - depending where the price goes. So let's see how much I'll have at the end of the year...

Promise to not take up shrooms as a replacement.  Wink or Tongue

Cool Promise made  Cool

Last time I tried quit smoking, I ate carrots until I turned orange. So at least one thing I know I have to avoid...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Stopping smoking and saving money - Good idea.
Investing the saved money into Bitcoin - Brilliant idea!!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Currently, I smoke two packs a day. Which is a daily expense of 16.20 Swiss Francs. Unless I work more - then it's a bit more.

There are only few cigis left in my package. And once I've smoked them - I quit.

Well, at least that's my plan. A plan I had a couple of times before. This time, it is different. At the end of every month, I'll invest the money I would have spent for cigarettes in Bitcoins. Here's the wallet address:

Currently, this would be about two BTC a month - depending where the price goes. So let's see how much I'll have at the end of the year...

Promise to not take up shrooms as a replacement.  Wink or Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
stop smoking dude and you will be free and more healthy  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Goodluck in your plan.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
A very nice plan! I wish you the best of luck.

Post here if you feel like caving in so we can talk you out of it.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: