Pages:
Author

Topic: My poem; Bitcoin oh ye wonderful - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 653
June 30, 2023, 05:15:26 PM
Oh a blessing Satoshi is, a messiah to the internet  he is  with the help of believers a wonderful forum
Wow! This is a wonderful piece and I applaud you for such a creative poem about Bitcoin O.P, because this writeup clearly shows you truly understand what Bitcoin stands for and is all about. But nevertheless, I will like to make some corrections to your poem calling Satoshi the messiah to the internet which is not true, because while Bitcoin was developed/launch in 2009, the internet was invented by Tim Berners-Lee in the year 1989 (i.e 34yrs ago)

Thanks mate
Secondly, writing two words as a response to a comment is not necessary, as it's not compulsory you must appreciate everyone who comments on your forum contribution. But if you must, try to be detailed, as that is referred to as spam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
June 30, 2023, 04:31:39 PM
You have done well with the poem, I took my time reading through it and it's very applicable. You made us see the good and also the risk involve and how to be cautious with it, well done. I will be looking forward to another one from your end.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
June 30, 2023, 01:52:59 PM
Nice job mate and this is so informative for those who can decode the messages and terms used in the poem, securing your wallet and its keys to avoid losing your coins is the most exciting part that conveys the highest message in the poem.

All the same, I give you a head up for the work you put together to produce this content for our consumption.
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
June 30, 2023, 11:53:14 AM
Weldone mate, I appreciate and appluad your creativity in crafting your poem. It serves as a reminder of the excitement and potential of the crypto revolution and also sees the need for a wise and secure network. ''The Blockchain''

But amidst the excitement and joy, caution is wise,
For scams and hacks lurk  cleverly in disguise.
Secure your wallets, and guard your keys ,
Or risk losing it all ? for that shall be  a crypto nightmare!

I guess that should be the part I love the most. It's definitely a nightmare, when you wake up and find out that all your assets have been stolen by the so called scammers. So we all have to keep our keys safe and be careful where you login to on the internet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 495
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
June 30, 2023, 11:06:18 AM
Good day my fellow Bitcoin talkers and poem lovers I have been working on this poem during my free time for a while now please do well to read through🙏 it may cheer you up.

This poem is dedicated to this forum and Bitcoin investors out there as well as those who contribute to the development of Bitcoin

A story I shall tell  in the world of digital gold where the cryptocurrency Bitcoin shines and progresses magnificently.
a crown for a blockchain, a decentralized wonder,
stay with me as I  share a wonderful Bitcoin poem with you.

A magnificent  currency, the gift Satoshi chose, emerged from the depths of the web.
With the help of cryptographic wizardry, a revolution in banking was made available for all to use

Oh Bitcoin, how wonderful and valuable it is using hashes and algorithms Miners toil nonstop as they extract and circulate
They dig deep uncovering the Bitcoin treasures  in a cryptographic verse

Whales and hodlers build up their fortunes never lacking despite market fluctuations.
Emotions at work, trading the volatility day after day holders stay strong not waive at market fluctuations for their belief in Bitcoin is strong.

For tale of pizza were made,even those of early adopters, whose wallets now hodl.
some mocked the notion, "Digital gold? haha😂"
But now they bask in its glory, and wanting to hodl

But amidst the excitement and joy, caution is wise,
For scams and hacks lurk  cleverly in disguise.
Secure your wallets, and guard your keys ,
Or risk losing it all ? for that shall be  a crypto nightmare!

Oh a blessing Satoshi is , a messiah to the internet  he is  with the help of believers a wonderful forum "BITCOIN TALK" was born, for all to partake in this revolution.

So let us jubilate, this crypto revolution,
The rise of Bitcoin, a decentralized dream for with this joy friends do not forget to invest and hodl

as most dedicated members of this forum spend a lot of time here I wrote this as a little token of appreciation

Pages:
Jump to: