Pages:
Author

Topic: My Points Why Crypto Future Will Be Totally Unstoppable - page 5. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
There are numerous opportunities in video games sector nowadays, blockchain gaming is growing but still not good enough until big video gaming giants start using crypto, imagine players using unique items within the games like weapons, skins and other whereby you can be able to trade them, own them, trace them, the unique will be  Shocked
do you mean video games like ubisoft or online PVP based games? well game industry is often the most popular in various circles as far as I know blockchain gaming actually existed in 2017 when cryptokitties were present ,whether its development good or not until now I don't know but the gaming industry is not the only one that will grow crypto to become worldwide in each country regulation sector is also very influential

anyway my point is that bitcoin can't be replaced by centralized other crypto as a Libra
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
Your points are cogent. I will say that the blockchain dominance will go a long way boosting the acceptability of cryptocurrency. More opportunities to come
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Crypto will stop by regulation but not with blockchain technology. This part will grow up and change today's technology become better, you can see many program comes up with many various platform depend blockchain technology, good progress I think. We have different opinion but have the same hope crypto will survive and against commodity/ stock as financial instrument.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
There are numerous opportunities in video games sector nowadays, blockchain gaming is growing but still not good enough until big video gaming giants start using crypto, imagine players using unique items within the games like weapons, skins and other whereby you can be able to trade them, own them, trace them, the unique will be  Shocked
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Bitcoin is already ten years old, which is a good thing as maturity now in this market is coming through infrastructure projects and more adoption. Now we see more women also coming into Crypto, this should enhance the buying and building of volume in the CMC. I noticed also more and more women are coming to trade, my wife now is one of them, trading almost daily as a part time hobby of hers. There needs to be more and more good regulation coming from countries to allow people more leeway in suing and building also cryptocurrency portfolios. I see that happening over the next 5-10 years as we move into a more greener and smarter economy globally.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
Good points 👍, there are still other reasons why i think crypto have huge chance to grow in near future, digital assets space got lots of regulated solutions like crypto custody, funds, regulated tools like futures, these tools will allow traditional players to get in touch with crypto ecosystem in a way that is more familiar to them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
2019 is finally coming to an end, i can't help but keep thinking that huge money will flow into crypto world soon, here are few reasons to back my claim

1. Banks are very slow in their reaction towards virtual currencies yet by now over 70% of central banks around the world are looking into crypto.

2. Major changes will surely rise because bigger transnational organizations are showing interest in crypto.

3. China is really leading the way with their upcoming owned central bank digital currency (CBDC) which will be the first of its kind.

4. To add to this list of mine i read somewhere that Mark Zuckerberg is pointing out to China as the reasons why U.S should act quickly in regard to crypto, he personally believes that U.S needs to see more progress with cryptocurrencies.

Honestly i believe Libra is supposed to bring a new huge changes to the world of international transactions but who can predict what will happen about Libra? Because Bitcoin is still the mother of all cryptocurrencies and Libra still relies on fiat currencies as underlying assets. Bitcoin is decentralized and other crypto assets with their own use cases and purposes will likely keep existing side by side of bitcoin. Wrong? Or Right? Drop me your points
Pages:
Jump to: