Pages:
Author

Topic: My portfolio - page 2. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 05:08:09 PM
how much % are you holding of each coin?

also, curious as to why you are holding bitbay?
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
September 28, 2017, 04:49:48 PM
You're missing some masternode coins   Wink

I think any reasonable cap masternode coin is worth buying and hodling because of the passive income potential (and they are currently greatly undervalued in my opinion)

These two sites are worth a look:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.

I personally believe CRAVE, CROWN, SYNX, BSD and PIVX all have big things planned and will do very well in future and should make their owners very happy.
Activity: 7
September 28, 2017, 04:26:23 PM
I agree on LTC and ETC... however never really liked XRP Tongue

at the time, I chose Ubiq over ETC... now Im starting to think that I should have bought a little of both.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 04:20:02 PM
I'm personally having IOTA and they're improving their platform.

I also have the ones below.

-NEO
-Ark  
-Nexus
-BitBay
-Komodo
-NEM
-Ardor

Plus, you can add litecoin, ripple and ethereum classin into your portfolio if you wish.
Activity: 7
September 28, 2017, 04:17:00 PM
Hello all,

I'm a longtime lurker here and this is my first post.
I've been discovering the crypto market for almost two years now and have been doing quite a bit of research. wanted to know what you think of my crypto portfolio:

-NEO
-Ark  
-Nexus
-BitBay
-Komodo
-NEM
-NXT
-UBIQ
-Ardor
-Decred
-Syscoin
bought in april 2017 between 80$ and 200$ of each. All made profits, some of them more than others. Obviously NEO made me the most money, cause back then it was ANS and valued at 0.5$.
Do you think NXT will go back up? cause at this point im thinking of selling them and gambling them away.

Then I bought around 50$ of Zcash and 50$ Iota in June. (wish I had more of each and sold IOTA at 1$)

Then I recently invested in some PAY, XMR, OMG before the crash. I added more NXS thinking it will pump after the conference, but it did the opposite Sad

I would appreciate any input (opinion on mentionned coins, speculations, exit strategies, etc...)

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: