Pages:
Author

Topic: My Portfolio - page 2. (Read 628 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 06:16:27 AM
Aragon is a very good list. 0x project and get it to the list.

Yes, none  talks  about it...  better lol, it means it's  good

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
October 12, 2017, 03:30:05 AM
Aragon is a very good list. 0x project and get it to the list.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 02:52:05 AM
I had  500$  to  invest, and  I decided  to  invest in these coin which  I consider the topnocht gems in this wild market full of  shitcoin which will never survive more than 3 years.  After  so much researches,  I hold these:

30 ARAGON  (ANT)------->  you can build a company  on this  network, but is still undervalued  lol... none  talks about it, (accumulating maybe)... whilst this  section of the forum  is  full of all kind  of  unimmaginable shitcoins. Think  about  everyone has  a  project  but no local store  or simply want to pay less taxes...  aragon  will  be  a beast

30 WAVES  --------> Just bought more and more   now,   thanks  to  the btc  fork price decrease.... onestly  it  can go x2/x3  in this  year,  good  for  hedging  purposes, cheap now

30  STRATIS ----------->  Bought some before, some others  stratis now in the  btc fork moment (price decrease)....  I don't  know  what to think about this  coin, good  for  ''headging purposes''  (it could  be  a  x2 / x3 in the future).... it works  with companies, think about  all the developers who  wanna  write application in C, they  gonna  have to use  Stratis  for that.

1   QUANTUM-------------->  Headging purposes

30 WETRUST------- >  Lending/banking  cripto world... sounds  pretty ok,  great names behind

2  OmiseGO ---------------->  Headging purposes

5 Elastic  (XEL)---------------> I believe  in SONM,  but  I don't  want to lose the supercomputer's train if it succeed  (headging puropose)

20  SONM  (for the moment) ------------>  don't  wanna lose the super computer train (but  I don't believe in it so much...)

30  MUE (monetary unit)

40  NEBLIO ----------->  Stratis competitor, multilanguage for  writing application on blockchain

13  KORECOIN  ----------->  This is really underalued... it has  cripto voip, decentralized market integrated with tor, Tor  wallet  with staking....  I have  an  orgasm thinking about how  much is  undervalued this  coin.   If  the darknet underground internet  adopts it-----> BOOM

15   SHIFT ------->  I don't  want to lose the decentrlized internet  train (if it  succeed,  but I doubt)

How  would  you rate my portfolio?

Pages:
Jump to: