Pages:
Author

Topic: My portfolio - looking for advice please - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
I think you can easily increase your investments on NEO, IOTA, EOS, ETH. They have a big potential still.

Thanks. I was thinking of increasing eos (along with icx). Eth feels very solid but I was worried I’d have less growth potential with it than something like neo or eos.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 03:55:25 AM
I think you can easily increase your investments on NEO, IOTA, EOS, ETH. They have a big potential still.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 12, 2018, 03:47:56 AM
Here’s my current portfolio. It’s not the breakdown I’d choose from scratch as I’ve held most of my positions since getting them initially and their size represent their growth since getting them more than how much I’d put into them from scratch , but now I’m feeling like changing it. There are some I’m thinking of getting that I don’t have, and at the same time I’m thinking to get rid of others, and reallocating from some of my larger positions while increasing the size of others I am more bullish on. So just asking for the help of your constructive thoughts if you’re up for it. What would you change and if you’re up for it why? (getting rid of, what to shave off, what to increase my position of, maybe what to get extra - if you have a compelling feeling for any of those options.) I’m planning on holding for a while, and of course like all of us want to maximize my portfolio usd value.

Currently:

Btc 29.21%
Xrb 22.29
Wtc 8.63
Xby 7.07
Neo 5.6
Xlm 5.01
Iota 2.9
Req 2.84
Eng 2.33
Eos 2.04
Icx 1.83
Snm 1.72
Ada 1.33
Aion 1.21
Eth 0.89
Powr 0.74
Pay 0.48
Bch 0.23
I will try to put those are having below than 10% to a promising coin. In my opinion, you are divided your amount in so many altcoins. snm doesn't good because that was a dividend token with the non-sense idea. What were the differences between IOTA and NANO(xrb) Both was DAG system coin. Just remove one from your list. Bch doesn't look good as bitcoin fork coin.
March 12, 2018, 03:43:48 AM
TO be able to make a constructive reply to your post
You need to explain if  those are the coins you have in wallet

Or just a list of coins you desire to get and their estimate
Please make it more clearer

That is what I currently have now
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
TO be able to make a constructive reply to your post
You need to explain if  those are the coins you have in wallet

Or just a list of coins you desire to get and their estimate
Please make it more clearer
March 12, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
Here’s my current portfolio. It’s not the breakdown I’d choose from scratch as I’ve held most of my positions since getting them initially and their size represent their growth since getting them more than how much I’d put into them from scratch , but now I’m feeling like changing it. There are some I’m thinking of getting that I don’t have, and at the same time I’m thinking to get rid of others, and reallocating from some of my larger positions while increasing the size of others I am more bullish on. So just asking for the help of your constructive thoughts if you’re up for it. What would you change and if you’re up for it why? (getting rid of, what to shave off, what to increase my position of, maybe what to get extra - if you have a compelling feeling for any of those options.) I’m planning on holding for a while, and of course like all of us want to maximize my portfolio usd value.

Currently possess:

Btc 29.21%
Xrb 22.29
Wtc 8.63
Xby 7.07
Neo 5.6
Xlm 5.01
Omg 3.64
Iota 2.9
Req 2.84
Eng 2.33
Eos 2.04