Pages:
Author

Topic: My portfolio: What to Hold, what to let go?? - page 3. (Read 1343 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
i would only leave COSS out of the portfolio.. as i have heard about many suspictious red flags around it..
 the rest looks promising!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
thanks guyz! All these comments help me a lot to read (try!) the future.
LINK is one of my option to sawp with my  SALT

PIVX is actually 3.52$ - not too high to buy now??
CRAVE time to buy today at 1.86$ - sounds good for me
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

You're missing a couple of coins here  Grin

PIVX is the first coin to implement full Zero Coin protocol privacy in a 100% Proof of Stake coin - it's definitely a good investment right now!!  

The wallets on exchanges are currently getting upgraded for this change, once that's done I'm expecting a huge increase in price, at least another 25% up.

And CRAVE is a very good smaller coin - active development, easy to setup a masternode with only 500 coins needed per node... cheap price, high ROI.  

There's only 1.4 Million coins, so they are quite rare as well.  Passive income with cryptos is possible and it's great!

Activity: 121
Portfolio is looking good and potential growth of 3x 5x in a year.
I would hold all and add some ETP, LINK and NEO.
i like it for sure...but start collecting on 10 oct and since this time down and up....same fiat value
Maybe the good option is to convert in BTC when it down to 5500$
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This is my portfolio today: All is green apart coss and salt
2k/ SYS
2k / SC
2,5k/ SALT
3k/ LTC
3,5k/IOTA
2k/COSS
4k/ONIONS
1,5k/ARK
1,5k/GOLEM
1k/OMG
5k/VTC
6k/ETH
6,5k/WTC

What is good 4 sale today - i need your lights guyz
thanks

All altcoins in your portfolio is good and still have more potential for growth. Nevertheless, if is good to sell all altcoins now for profit except LTC, ETH, OMG and ONIONS IMO the exempted ones are the best among the coins in portfolio. Probably bitcoin will go down after fork and it's better to convert some altcoins with the least potential among the list. Just buy again when dump happens. That way you can gain fiat profit while having the same amount of btc again to buy some altcoins after fork, better yet hodl the btc you will get until fork for more bitcoin gold.
This is my portfolio today: All is green apart coss and salt
Portfolio is in K$
2k/ SYS
2k / SC
2,5k/ SALT
3k/ LTC
3,5k/IOTA
2k/COSS
4k/ONIONS
1,5k/ARK