Pages:
Author

Topic: My question about bitcoins economical shift - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 27, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
As we know due to high inflation economical situation is very unstable !

Now im if the dollar collapsing then how the bitcoin or other coins value will be calculated??

Lets say all the fiat money will be gone and crypto currency will be used how the bitcoin price will be calculatwd??
If the dollar is falling the USDT...virtual currency will be still the base currency for crypto?

economics 101, if the demand is high the supply will decrease therefore will result to high prices of supplies, if ever fiats will no longer be at use and replaced by bitcoin which is by the way, impossible to happen at least now, the demand for bitcoin will increase, resulting to high price on the market, just like dollar, when it was made as the universal currency, and become widely and internationally accept, the value of dollars has a remarkable value hike, replace dollar with any currency that will be widely use and that currency will have the same high value as dollars.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Now im if the dollar collapsing then how the bitcoin or other coins value will be calculated??

Lets say all the fiat money will be gone and crypto currency will be used how the bitcoin price will be calculatwd??
If the dollar is falling the USDT...virtual currency will be still the base currency for crypto?

If US Dollar drop the value, holder must be convert it to others investment or bitcoin. And if more people converting their USD to bitcoin, demand on bitcoin will increasing and the price will going up too.
I am believe it will happen soon if we saw on fundamental analysis, US government debt very high and almost on their ceiling, it will make USD collapse
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
I will answer your last question, will Tether (USDT) drop when the dollar price drops? yes because as I know that the Tether (USDT) price is influenced by dollar prices, because this crypto currency was created is a combination of crypto currency and fiat currency (dollars)
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
What an Interesting question.
My guess is that is Bitcoin will be used as Base Currency. The Cryptocurrency value will be measured against goods, services and other Cryptocurrencies and things will be  determined by Inflation or deflation of Crypto, goods and services against the base Cryptocurrency. I think the base currency has to be somewhat stable to avoid confusion.

If for example i sell five hundred barrels of oil for 1Bitcoin today and next month I sell it 2bitcoin,  we will conclude that this happened because:
* Bitcoin decreased in value?
OR
* The Oil price was pushed up by demand and supply a against stable Bitcoin?

Thanks !!
I think its very interesting question.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 27, 2018, 10:46:00 AM
What an Interesting question.
My guess is that is Bitcoin will be used as Base Currency. The Cryptocurrency value will be measured against goods, services and other Cryptocurrencies and things will be  determined by Inflation or deflation of Crypto, goods and services against the base Cryptocurrency. I think the base currency has to be somewhat stable to avoid confusion.

If for example i sell five hundred barrels of oil for 1Bitcoin today and next month I sell it 2bitcoin,  we will conclude that this happened because:
* Bitcoin decreased in value?
OR
* The Oil price was pushed up by demand and supply a against stable Bitcoin?
September 26, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
Okay, i was looking the countries wich has the higest debt.
Then i found out debt has something to do with inflation.

Japan has highest debt and suprise surprise why ?

Because they have printed too much money now the inflation is eating the money.

And japan have big bitcoin infrastructure of merchants.
Japan is allready bitcoin friendly country.

What inflation are you talking about?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-inflation/japan-inflation-ticks-up-but-bojs-target-remains-elusive-idUSKCN1M03C6

But canada and usa will fall down soon.

Yeah, any minute... don't blink or you might miss it.

As we know bitcoin and whole blockchain is made by secret service and funded by secret service and goverment.
Many here in this forum working together with goverment elite and with secret service.
Many people here are former or even current goverment agents.
So id like to hear what is opinion they have about all of this !!

Triple double layered tin foil hat activated!

A USD collapse, which is the largest reserve currency in the world, would also mean a global economic collapse, and there may be bigger problems to worry about than what to pair BTC with.

People don't realize how serious a collapse scenario will be because they just read something on the internet, think it will increase Bitcoin's value and thus it's a great opportunity for those looking to sell high, they then echo it across a wide variety of platforms, and there you have it, even more noobs thinking that the US dollar is nearing its last days. It's mind boggling how weak minded some people are. If the US dollar goes down, we all go down with it, lol.

Bitcoin's value at that point being $1,000,000 will represent a value of $10,000 today. If Bitcoin needs devaluing fiat currencies to artificially increase significantly, it's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Be careful what you wish for peeps, it will work against you.

All those that are cheering for a collapse of the USD will be the first one running in the streets banging their heads on every pole and asking God why this happened!!!

If the US collapse in a small timeframe (1 week or ) we're all rekt! China Japan Germany Somalia it doesn't matter, the last time the US economy sneezed millions lost their jobs even f they couldn't even point where the US was on a map.

What is BTC or any other crypto going to do for all those? Are they going to turn to bounty hunting on bitcointalk and doing work here?  Grin
Seriously, some people are thinking and acting like children.

Your answer here shows exacly who you are !!

But what the usd will do about high debt now ?
They just keep going ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
September 26, 2018, 10:56:04 AM
Okay, i was looking the countries wich has the higest debt.
Then i found out debt has something to do with inflation.

Japan has highest debt and suprise surprise why ?

Because they have printed too much money now the inflation is eating the money.

And japan have big bitcoin infrastructure of merchants.
Japan is allready bitcoin friendly country.

What inflation are you talking about?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-inflation/japan-inflation-ticks-up-but-bojs-target-remains-elusive-idUSKCN1M03C6

But canada and usa will fall down soon.

Yeah, any minute... don't blink or you might miss it.

As we know bitcoin and whole blockchain is made by secret service and funded by secret service and goverment.
Many here in this forum working together with goverment elite and with secret service.

Triple double layered tin foil hat activated!

A USD collapse, which is the largest reserve currency in the world, would also mean a global economic collapse, and there may be bigger problems to worry about than what to pair BTC with.

People don't realize how serious a collapse scenario will be because they just read something on the internet, think it will increase Bitcoin's value and thus it's a great opportunity for those looking to sell high, they then echo it across a wide variety of platforms, and there you have it, even more noobs thinking that the US dollar is nearing its last days. It's mind boggling how weak minded some people are. If the US dollar goes down, we all go down with it, lol.

Bitcoin's value at that point being $1,000,000 will represent a value of $10,000 today. If Bitcoin needs devaluing fiat currencies to artificially increase significantly, it's pretty pathetic if you ask me. Be careful what you wish for peeps, it will work against you.

All those that are cheering for a collapse of the USD will be the first ones running in the streets, banging their heads against every wall still standing and asking God why this happened!!!

If the US collapse in a small timeframe (1 week or ) we're all rekt! China Japan Germany Somalia it doesn't matter, the last time the US economy sneezed millions lost their jobs even f they couldn't even point where the US was on a map.

What is BTC or any other crypto going to do for all those? Are they going to turn to bounty hunting on bitcointalk and doing work here?  Grin
Seriously, some people are thinking and acting like children.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
September 26, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

That's kind of a little too conspiracy nut for me. No one has had any evidence whatsoever that a government entity was the brainchild of Bitcoin and the blockchain. They certainly have nothing to gain by working with forum members on Bitcoin matters.

Dollar has high debt, its not mean nothing ?

Here's an article that tackles the US debt issue. tldr; the US is fine for now, and even defaulting won't equal a collosal USD collapse.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
September 25, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
It's too early to think about it.Fiat isn't going anywhere.At least in this century.At the moment it's on the verge of fiction.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
September 25, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
But the problem is btc is not backed up by nothing secure.

At least now btc is backed by fiat somehow...and fiat is backed by debt and people are the collateral for debt so.

Btc value comes from just because of limited coins??

BTC is backed by nothing. in some philosophical sense, you could say it's backed by code, or math (or rather humans' paltry understanding of math).

but the truth is, it's backed by nothing at all. the reason people use it is because other people use it. it's based on faith. it's a token that people trust (until they don't). its value is determined by nothing more than demand vs its limited supply.

satoshi said something about this back in the day:

I think the traditional qualifications for money were written with the assumption that there are so many competing objects in the world that are scarce, an object with the automatic bootstrap of intrinsic value will surely win out over those without intrinsic value.  But if there were nothing in the world with intrinsic value that could be used as money, only scarce but no intrinsic value, I think people would still take up something.

(I'm using the word scarce here to only mean limited potential supply).
September 25, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Generally speaking dollar is the world reserve currency and I am sure nothing will happen with dollar in the near future especially while US is powerful and integral. Let me ask you a question. Why do you bury dollar?  Are there any objective reasons for that? I am really want to hear your point of view.
In fact dollar is used for evaluating a price almost for everything. Technically we can use nearly any currency with low inflation for that purposes, for instance, Euro.

Dollar has high debt, its not mean nothing ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
September 25, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Generally speaking dollar is the world reserve currency and I am sure nothing will happen with dollar in the near future especially while US is powerful and integral. Let me ask you a question. Why do you bury dollar?  Are there any objective reasons for that? I am really want to hear your point of view.
In fact dollar is used for evaluating a price almost for everything. Technically we can use nearly any currency with low inflation for that purposes, for instance, Euro.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
September 25, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
It is unlikely that Fiat money will go away and circulation, maybe in the future it will happen but not today for sure !
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
fiat isn't going to collapse very quickly even if it does. The major economies and governments have too much power right now to allow that. If/when it does happen then other things will just be priced against goods. Like gold used to be priced against everything like milk, eggs etc.

Im sure gold is not as good payment method like bitcoin !!

Would you carry gold with you to go to shop to buy milk??

I dont think its logical !

I think btc will be rather then gold

obviously bitcoin is much better. I just mentioned gold because gold was used traditionally. Eventually it was replaced by cash as people realised the actual transaction of gold wasn't necessary and then printed notes which were backed by gold. In today's age bitcoin would be far superior.
September 25, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

Here is many people who know exacly , but i have not heared from them.

Cmon...we are all here in this forum we should talk about everything honestly no need to hide anything !!

Dollar is destined to collapse now everybody talking about this and people who hold crypto are worry about this.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 25, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 25, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
if the dollar collapsing then how the bitcoin or other coins value will be calculated??

From the example of nations like turkey, its been established that when fiat currencies collapse or inflate, people look for alternatives to store their wealth to avoid devaluation. Turkey's inflating lira has fueled it attaining one of the highest bitcoin ownership rates in the world. Likewise in venezuela we see the state turning to crypto currencies when their own native fiat currency, the bolivar, hyperinflates or devalues.

When fiat collapse/inflates the value of crypto currencies and bitcoin, increases. That's the precedent we have seen and the one which is likely to continue into the future.

if the dollar collapsing then how the bitcoin or other coins value will be calculated??Lets say all the fiat money will be gone and crypto currency will be used how the bitcoin price will be calculatwd??

USDT is tether. That is a somewhat different topic.

This article from bitcoin magazine did a good job explaining tether:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/clearing-misconceptions-how-tether-should-and-does-work/
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

The Bitcoin is a decentralised platform so we should only consider the demand and supply but future market is mostly occupy the cryptocurrencies so fiat currencies are not performing well in the world. It is not affect the USD, USDT and TUSD because these two are depends on USD But dollar is depends on economic growth of United states so Bitcoin will never affect in any situation.
different if bitcoin becomes the world currency, of course economic conditions will affect the world economy, because bitcoin becomes a means of payment from various economic activities
Activity: 174
September 25, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
The bitcoin price will be measured in every other stable Fiat currency-euro,canadian dollar,british pound,austrlian dollar.

That could be the case. But the thing is that most of other Fiat currencies are just like US Dollar - not backed by anything tangible (if I remember correctly, Dollar used to be backed by gold back in the days but it's not anymore, right?). I'm from an EU country and the value of Euro is also declining, thanks to inflation and faked economic indexes... Besides, there is at least one country in EU that is already trying to get rid of Fiat money, planning to leave only "plastic". And if that works out for them (meaning if people accept that change and don't revolt about it) and other countries will follow then we'll be left with "virtual money" anyway. If that scenario goes through, crypto has a great potential to replace government regulated virtual money.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
September 25, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

very unstable?In which world do you live in?
"Now im if the dollar collapsing"-Wow,what a sentence.I guess that you are asking the same guestion every newbie asks here.The dollar won't collapse,crash or die.It will slowly decrease it's value over the next decades.
The bitcoin price will be measured in every other stable Fiat currency-euro,canadian dollar,british pound,austrlian dollar.

Pages:
Jump to: