Pages:
Author

Topic: My reasons why we have a bearish market - page 7. (Read 20632 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 07, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
50% of crypto  currency fall is caused by scam projects
30% of  crypto  currency  is caused by fall of ponzi and hyip
20% of  crypto  currency is caused by whales and pump and dump team
December 07, 2018, 11:51:38 AM
If I happen to be part of the team to monitor crypto, I will have only 20 currencies accessed and that will be the maximum coin that will exist on coin market coin
December 07, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
Bitcoin pumps when there is a high demand for it, forget about whales bla bla bla. Come to think of it, if whales pump bitcoin and non whales refuse to buy it, what happens?

The number of people that exited crypto currency this year is when it was at the peak.
Many, I repeat many left crypto this year and might not come back.

What gives crypto curency demands Huh HYIP platforms, ponzi platforms, Matrix platforms, etc. All these have faded and ended.

Same time 2016 btc was on the go despite the xmas cash out because there was high demand based on the above listed platforms functioning well.
Btc dipped last December and failed to rises because all those platforms are dead including staking coins like bitconnect.

Now the answer is what is the demand of bitcoin, forget about proposed demands, forget about block chain this and that adopted by countries and banks.

Crypto will achieve its vision only when it is regulated, not having over 2000 shit coins to USD, over 200,000 shit ICO which 60% will end up scamming people
Pages:
Jump to: