Pages:
Author

Topic: My research for spam coins/tokens - page 3. (Read 1086 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
November 18, 2019, 06:41:55 PM
I took part in some bounty campaigns from listed projects and I would not say they are scammers. A lot of them are still developing their products, but they are working. The chances of getting succeed is around zero, but they are not scammers.
the chances of success now in many projects are very low but they still exist. the situation on the market is difficult and if the project which is developing but it does not have any liquidity then this is a good sign
its rare to see projects success in crypto market now, most of them wer failed only in few months after ico or ieo finish , moreover if this projects based on token and create utility token. And also investors now blamming developers team when they could not listing token in reputable exchanges as investors want. And finally they dump token till have no trading volume.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 18, 2019, 02:02:13 PM
I took part in some bounty campaigns from listed projects and I would not say they are scammers. A lot of them are still developing their products, but they are working. The chances of getting succeed is around zero, but they are not scammers.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
November 18, 2019, 01:52:38 PM
I read all your write-ups and list but I do not believe ZipCoin aspect or maybe not the ZipCoin I know you are talking about because the admin notified everyone in the group about their sales which will end December or so so they are yet to be tag with such name.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
November 18, 2019, 12:36:29 PM
I find these coins very strong in the crypto market, foressting, arae tokens and Xtrabyte these are ICOs where I invest big money and fall victim to them. And also add Buddy (BUD) I think it's a dead coin or scam coin too. Because they listed their coin in an exchange of many bots and fake volumes.They still don't pay the bounty hunters who put in the effort to make their ICO successful

Thanks for your contribution, I will do research from my side for Buddy token and soon will be added. Hope you guys keep supporting me
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 18, 2019, 12:27:40 PM
I find these coins very strong in the crypto market, foressting, arae tokens and Xtrabyte these are ICOs where I invest big money and fall victim to them. And also add Buddy (BUD) I think it's a dead coin or scam coin too. Because they listed their coin in an exchange of many bots and fake volumes.They still don't pay the bounty hunters who put in the effort to make their ICO successful
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
November 18, 2019, 12:01:07 PM
It will be very funny if I make my own long list which I even think that it will be more than this and the funny thing here is even that most of the project that you have listed here is not known to me. You have done a very great job to compile the list of scam projects according to the one that you have had experience with and I wish that we can all come up with our own list so that we can combine them and then publish it in other to protect new investors from also buying any token that has to do with them.

It is so sad that the year 2018 really mar the ICO market as the love of people and investors for ICO start with that year and right now, hardly would you find more investors again, most investor you would see is either going to buy form already existing projects or IEO platform alone.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 18, 2019, 03:43:13 AM
well well well , how long you do that research ?
mostly that coins i never heard before, probably because not listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap.
but well, u still have contributing to alert people , probably there are want to buy that shit.
sadly i hear foresting/PTON there , i knew that project .
the fact, they got delist from bittrex.
it's hard to see PTON back on its feet. I still hold some PTON tokens, and I leave them, because as if they are no longer valuable, especially with the delist from Bittrex, this is certainly a setback for this project. At the moment many altcoins are down because they don't have a strong community and products that are needed everyday
Activity: 1274
Merit: 423
November 18, 2019, 03:41:12 AM
I know the Arraw project, indeed until now there is no information about how the development of products offered by Arraw
I still hold some tokens and like it will become shitcoin and there is no hope the price will go up if there is no information
need to be recognized that the development of Arraw is not seen anymore and quite a lot of people who still keep the coin, including some of my colleagues. but fortunately he didn't bother much with the token, maybe because he didn't want HeadStress because he thought too much about it
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
November 18, 2019, 03:12:22 AM
I think there are more lists of coins or tokens than those written in this thread. From what I know, there is one token that when ICO in 2018 earned more than $ 30 million in sales of tokens and now the marketcap value is not more than $ 500k. Try to check OMX, token sales are very successful but in the market there are no transactions and are delisted from several exchangers
November 18, 2019, 02:49:20 AM
I know the Arraw project, indeed until now there is no information about how the development of products offered by Arraw
I still hold some tokens and like it will become shitcoin and there is no hope the price will go up if there is no information

Bro it's just started, soon there will be more
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
November 16, 2019, 10:54:18 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
November 16, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
well well well , how long you do that research ?
mostly that coins i never heard before, probably because not listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap.
but well, u still have contributing to alert people , probably there are want to buy that shit.
sadly i hear foresting/PTON there , i knew that project .
the fact, they got delist from bittrex.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 16, 2019, 10:21:04 AM
to me, it is useless to create shit token list, these are following reason:

1 bro, shitcoins are too much in crypto. if you wanna list all of them, it is difficult. i think no one cant make list or even know that's useless

2 update list, there are new shitcoin which make harder to list those shit

3 TBH even most of cryptocurrency is shitcoin

the important thing is, we have to know kind of shitcoin, that's all.
With more than 3000 coins in the market it's really hard if you want to name them all. Even the ICO is not even started or make there are many shitcoin in the market already so it's just wasting time to list all of them.
but this is useful for newbies because they don't have much ability and by collecting data about spam coins, many people know about them so they can avoid them. the most important is that the OP provides accurate data about the threads it has made
it is wiser if we teach newbie about that ability to avoid shitcoin
so newbie can do their own assessment for every coins, because the knowledge have been given
that's more effective, efficient, and saving time
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
November 16, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

1 bro, shitcoins are too much in crypto. if you wanna list all of them, it is difficult. i think no one cant make list or even know that's useless

With more than 3000 coins in the market it's really hard if you want to name them all. Even the ICO is not even started or make there are many shitcoin in the market already so it's just wasting time to list all of them.
but this is useful for newbies because they don't have much ability and by collecting data about spam coins, many people know about them so they can avoid them. the most important is that the OP provides accurate data about the threads it has made
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
November 16, 2019, 09:26:23 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 16, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

I agree with you. The amount of shitcoins out there is hard to track. Shitcoins have already overrun the idea of having cryptocurrency in the first place
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 16, 2019, 08:44:39 AM
It is amazing to know that some projects actually exit scam after conducting IEO. I thought the exchanges have their kyc details and can track and prosecute erring projects like that? I think it will give exchanges a bad name if they hold IEO for projects that later exit scam
November 16, 2019, 04:25:26 AM
Thanks for this list. I researched many of these projects and concluded that this is fraud. Unfortunately, my friend ignored my warnings and invested in some projects from this list. He lost about $ 1,000.

Thanks for your kind words. I will keep working on it
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
November 16, 2019, 03:40:39 AM
Thanks for this list. I researched many of these projects and concluded that this is fraud. Unfortunately, my friend ignored my warnings and invested in some projects from this list. He lost about $ 1,000.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
November 16, 2019, 03:03:52 AM
Almost all of the coins you mentioned I don't know about, but there is one project that I have participated in that is Foresting. Foresting does not pay bounty hunters, I have followed an article campaign and in the spreasheet I have received a coin reward, but until now no Foresting (PTON) coins have been entered. Very disappointed and just wasted my time and energy.

Sad! But it must be stopped, in my opinion we have to share our experience here openly
It is sad, many people already believe in foresting, but in the end we are cheated and not paid until now. Even though the Foresting Project is still running and has launched the Foresting application (an application such as Instagram and Facebook) and then launched the Foresting Wallet Application. Then why don't they pay us, is there something wrong with the manager or the developer that deceived us.
Sharing experiences like this can make us more open and know about the problems that are happening right now.
Pages:
Jump to: