Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 19. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
My advice, Crypto field is a great opportunity for all. We can make good profits through the crypto. At this time cryp[to market in big trouble. All altcoins go down. worth market is a RED market. But we don't scare with that situation. I think this is a normal thing in the crypto field. My opinion is don't afraid. The market will be recovering soon. So be patient and continue your all works.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
August 05, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
I agree with you completely. You need to know the rudiments of ant business you want to do before venturing into it fully. Whenever there is a dip in the market the veterans will move in and make some brisk business and come out with profit. When ever there is pull back there will also be upward trend. So they buy and hold on dip and sell off when the market reversed.
copper member
Activity: 409
August 05, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
Yes, you are right. We don't need to be afraid of falling prices, this is an opportunity to buy at a low price, hold and be patient, prices will improve, then we will get a lot of profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 05, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
A good advice that could give encouragement to those who lost there trust on bitcoin market. This is what what was needed of the investors right now. If you just can hold a bit prices are going to really go up. Cyclical as it is indeed, so I also didn't worry that much and right now I am holding coins for I know its going to go up again soon.
Activity: 38
August 05, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
There is no point giving up as moving on is the key in life and it will give you success.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:23:29 PM
you are absolutely right, any market is cyclical. All is repeated, now correction, there will be further growth. I think at the end of the year we will see a bull market.
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 04:02:44 PM
It's not about being an entertainer or buying and selling quickly.It depends on our personal preferences and the current situation,but it is important that each of our activities is supported by previous analyzes and several types of hypotheses about what might happen.The situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and can change at any time so it is feasible for all possibilities.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
I agree. The market is cyclical and after the downturn, growth and set-up are inevitable. Smiley
Activity: 91
August 03, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
It is better to keep presence and wait for the better time in future. As the market now going down when all the bitcoin will be in people hands then the market will be slow and then the price will increase for sure. So my opinion is holding is the best suggestion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 03, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Dont be afraid to hold because sometimes holding is the best option to earn a bigger profit . Its really good advice I hope it helps other people like me. Its nice to share their knowledge to others.
Activity: 190
August 03, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
Yes, good advice. But don't forget to keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin, because the value of Bitcoin continues to move every minute. So, you need to monitor the movement. There are some that can be used for this, for example Bitcoin Checker or Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Both can give a warning if the movement reaches the value you want. Next, you just have to decide whether to buy or sell.
Activity: 210
August 03, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
Cryptocurrency market consists of two categories of people. Holders and day traders. Holders are much better as it gives a lot of peace of mind and also, you know how to pick your project and believe in the project and even if the market is plummeting, you hold the long term.

Holders are winners
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
I think that you should only hold when the price is too low because there will be a time that the price will go high. If you think that the price is in its peak already for the month, then you should trade it.
Activity: 31
August 03, 2018, 10:54:08 AM
Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
  My advice to all crypto traders  personally,dont risk your money to trading without proper training or knowledge about trading. Very important to the traders to have knowledge every step to step in trading market.
Activity: 113
August 03, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
Basically affirmative. Bitcoin's volatility was given wherein it considered as one of its components on how it works. We won't be feeling discouraged enough if we possess mastery about this industry especially those people who's been living with it for a greater time. Just thinking how people among proficiency level deals with it as they've been dealing with it in a long run now would tell you that its nothing to be worried.
Activity: 17
August 03, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Because most people who regularly lose their investment money, they just do not keep it up. So be patient
Activity: 106
August 03, 2018, 10:28:15 AM
There is a way to make money from crash in traditional market but how do you do that in crypto?
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:06:42 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I also believe in that and now I am desperate waiting for the new cycle to begin so all the things that I have lost will recover and I would be more happy about that. Because for today so far I have lost $4,000 in the prices value.
Activity: 350
August 03, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
No one should surrender as they should continue pushing ahead with life. Be that as it may, there are individuals who get terrified effectively. Those individuals will impact other individuals until the point that the network develops. It's anything but something to be thankful for to spread your dread on this discussion. There are likewise individuals who are spreading scorn toward bitcoin on the grounds that the cost has dropped. Also, those individuals will impact the others until everybody loathes bitcoin and quits putting resources into it. Nobody ought to tail others aimlessly. In the event that you need the cost to develop, at that point spreading trepidation or contempt won't influence it to increment once more.
Pages:
Jump to: