Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 28. (Read 3894 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
Never do what others make you to do. Learn and do research if you are in the crypto market and always act only if you are sure about it
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:05:27 PM
Yes we do not have to be afraid. There will be a cycle where the market will recover and cryptocurrency will increase. Do not panic and stay calm is the key to getting strong. And also be patient and wait until the time comes is part of your success. Wait a little while until everything recovers.
Activity: 320
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:56:30 PM
Do you know at least one very rich trader? I now do not know) Always became rich, only those people who invested money and on forgot about invests for a long time.
Activity: 255
July 13, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
It is true that all investment markets are cyclical, and the encrypted market is the same. We always feel that the market will rise immediately, and bitcoin will rise quickly, but it is clear that the recent number of new investors and the volume of the market is still in a bear market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 13, 2018, 01:28:49 PM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I think once someone dives into the crypto markets and gets some experience it would be clear to him that crypto market is a hodlers game. Those with strong hands are going to make the most returns whereas traders will be making mediocre returns on their investment in comparison to the risk they will be taking.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
I totally agree with you. Only people who are lack of knowledge and skills are afraid of the falling down of market. Just hold your coins and wait for the recover, I thought
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 13, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

I agree with your opinion, I also think that bitcoin will be global currency therefore do not be afraid when looking at the price down. if we see the price of bitcoin down then it is just the market cycle because the price in the crypto currency market is always changing.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
July 13, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

I advice to each one of you that sometimes holding isnt a bad thing , especially now that the price isnt good. You can hold it for the mean time and sell it when the price is rising. Before investing in bitcoin , you need to know the different information about bitcoin so that you can get enough knowledge . We must be patient in everything. Dont be afraid to trade .
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 01:34:09 AM
Now bitcoin price is going down. So don't sell it. Wait for the price increase then sell it. It good for the future growth. It any time to up and down. So follow the cion price day by day. Most of the people learn more information for the future projects. Crypto is future digital currency. So hold long time. It any time to high the price. That time sell it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
I just want to advise you that. Know the time to cut losses as the bottom of today will be the peak of tomorrow. Get educated in a decent way before you want to make money from this market.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 01:24:03 AM
The best thing to do when joining the bitcoin community is to learn everything about bitcoin world. It is really a must for all of us to get to as much information as we can so that we will be able to learn its ins and outs. Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very keen to all the details when doing our researches. And with all of these, we must also be patient and never give up on it.

i advise hodl but if needs arise and you feel sales make sense then one should go for it. Although I'll add a disclaimer here, getting the wrong sales can be a disaster.
I think This is a welcome perspective that I can not find fault just I think that someone needs the right time, it is true that many people who bring it on a low or high level can not sell
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
July 13, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

I do not advice to hold your token for a long time or to trade it daily. As an investor before putting your money into an investment you should have a goal in your investment, such as how long will you keep it and what is your target price , these things can make you a wise investor , you should also do a research weather  this coin will go up or it will continue to drag down .
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

yes i agree with you, dont be afraid and keep buy when the price is down, and sell when the price is high. the red market usually its time to big investor to buy more coin to get some profit. we can try this technique to get some profit
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

All I can say is the cryptocurrency is a battle.Yes ,It has a lot of bad people who does scam but If you are not afraid to try you get a chance to gain more money.Especially when you are invest to buy bitcoin and you have a lot of knowledge in crypto cycle.
Activity: 160
July 13, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
The best thing to do is to find a crypto that you think it could survive the crash, another one than BTC who crashed even more so when it will goes up it will have a lot more gains than BTC
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
Thats right dont pull back if the market is crash, many noobs here they enter the crypto world but they dont really understand.  Dont lose other opportunity  just hold to it iknow its worth it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 11:37:55 PM
Understanding the market is important, so we can understand its positive side as well as its negative side, where there is always a rise or fall of the price of all the coins. in situations like that we are in demand to always be patient and optimistic.
Activity: 161
July 12, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Smart investor are not those who predicts the market but those who has ability to move with market.  Prediction most of the times comes opposite like when large number of people are expecting or predicting something will happen, it usually happens in other way.  So, I think smart are those who has an ability to move with market up and down.
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 11:31:23 PM
Definitely there is no need to be afraid when the market will be in dip because it is the most great opportunity to invest more in the market since it is in dip ,you can earn more profit in it if you will not be a panic seller and you know how to hold more rather than to be afraid everytime it goes down.
Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
The market is constantly cycling
People can finally rely on their own judgment, and the outside news and rumors are interference.
Pages:
Jump to: