Pages:
Author

Topic: My small advice about crypto market - page 6. (Read 3901 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
80% of the money from billionaires comes from crises. The difference between success and failure is the opportunity or fear of difficulties. A virtual money market is a market with many fluctuations, and the price it falls is normal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:21:14 AM
for me,a strategy that have proven to be successful is buying cryptocurrency of your choice when the market is experincing price downtrend.
That way you stand a chance to hit big profits when market recover.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

For you to have a good profit in crypto market, you need to be observant first before anything else. It is really that investment here was such a pull of risk, like what everybody said the higher risk you take is the more chances for you to earn big. And of course, all you need to do is just believe in the coins you buy and holding for. Besides, volatility for me is a good opportunity for the traders actually.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 01, 2018, 01:03:58 AM
The crypto market is similar to other investment markets, which fluctuate, always changing over time, and every investment must have risks and benefits. So if you want to invest, you have to be ready for profit or loss, my advice is to continue to invest in crypto, if you think you have made a profit then you only sell, but if you still lose then you only hold it.
Being positive and ready facing the risk are very important when you are investing from what ever venue you choose, if you can afford to handle loses and you are willing to learn from those failures, then taking the risk to discover new strategy and use it for your edge is very beneficial
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 01, 2018, 12:25:06 AM
Every investment has a risk. As with cryptocurrency, if you can't lose this program, don't approach it

indeed the investment has a risk, but we have to face the risk. because success begins with we can face an existing problem.
Activity: 90
September 01, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
Thank you first for your good advice. I agree with you. And I just want to say that for all the work, it is best to start his work well, what he wants to do. And according to that he has to work. And you have to trust it completely. Must have to work hard. And take long-term plans. Then it will be successful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:53:24 PM
Every investment has a risk. As with cryptocurrency, if you can't lose this program, don't approach it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
The crypto market is similar to other investment markets, which fluctuate, always changing over time, and every investment must have risks and benefits. So if you want to invest, you have to be ready for profit or loss, my advice is to continue to invest in crypto, if you think you have made a profit then you only sell, but if you still lose then you only hold it.
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 11:10:58 PM
Yes the market is constantly repeating itself. You should invest in a good deal of research .You should look at your actions before you trust.
Then it will be reliable.
Activity: 194
August 31, 2018, 04:04:36 PM
Never make premature conclusions about a particular crypto currency. Everything can change in one day Grin
Activity: 181
August 31, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Yes it is right that crypto market is not so easy to understand and without knowledge it you invest you must have to regret in the long run but it is also right that for investment it is the best track.

The crypto-market, like any other object of investment, requires careful study and comprehensive analysis. Blind investing of money is like playing a lottery: lucky - no luck.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
Yes it is right that crypto market is not so easy to understand and without knowledge it you invest you must have to regret in the long run but it is also right that for investment it is the best track.
Activity: 14
August 31, 2018, 02:37:35 AM
pump and dump and calm........then all over again....shall we say bitcoin price at USD 100 by the end of next year before it starts all over again.....or a disruptive technology that will disrupts the entire blockchain technology and bitcoin drops to 0.005......
Activity: 65
August 31, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
To you, it is a small advice, to me it is a bigger one, worth millions. That is what this crypto world is all about. Analyze the market situations, judge your instincts, hold wisely and do not press the panic button because others are selling and are afraid. In this world, apart from cryptocurrency, if you are an investor, what distinguishes you from others would be ability to hold and not fret when others are.
Activity: 292
August 31, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
My small advice about crypto market is hold the bitcoin currency this is a big return in few months
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 01:43:16 AM
I think if you are a big investor or you are a good cryptanalyst marketer, you probably know a lot of things that can help the crypto market. up very strong. If you dare to do "crazy" as investing in the coin is not likely to be too big at the moment, but in the future, the coin can help you a lot in all aspects.
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 01:28:53 AM
Rightly you need not fear, nor need to be afraid to move forward with just the right information.
Activity: 13
August 31, 2018, 01:25:20 AM
Truly, confidence is vital when exchanging and information take everything, exchanging may be upsetting however it has gain and time taking likewise require learning in TA and confidence to truly make the move in light of the fact that many fear loosing what they have even subsequent to knowing minimal about the exchange yet to be sure about yourself additionally come way .
Activity: 272
August 31, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
When you rush in, with the idea of making a quick return on investment, you'll be shocked and could lose in the long run. This is not a free money making enterprise, it needs time and ability to hold in a bid to maximise gains.
Activity: 182
August 31, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
Its true that you have to study the flow of crypto market and learn how things work. This is the time where you learn more and earn more money. Its good to give advise that people should not be afraid of losing once since that is part and nature of the market and as long as you learn from your mistakes it will give courage and understandings how things really work.
Pages:
Jump to: