Pages:
Author

Topic: My story so far - page 4. (Read 1823 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
August 27, 2017, 09:28:44 AM
I'll give you an advice because I've been in your shoes not once but twice. If you're investing in long term, then don't read those forums just open your preferred exchanges and look at the prices, if you're aware that a dump is going to be executed soon then dump your coins other than that HOLD. I mean it HOLD.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 27, 2017, 06:57:39 AM
in retrospect... i actually thought daytrading would be a little fun. I think thats the main reason i got out! But again, just sharing.
I think in an open market like this daytrading isnt smart at all.

Daytrading is for when the market is  saturated i believe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 27, 2017, 05:32:26 AM
Hi just got in this world.

I made some money here and there mainly by selling stuff and what not. Grinding, playin some micro stakes poker (i dont like higher stakes then that, to serious and to many aholes that are purely there for money and not the game, but hey mayb ill get over that someday, its also the "lying" part of the game that i cant get really in tune with it seems at higher stakes. Side note Smiley )

Anyway. When i saw the oppurtunity of Binance, i was like hell yeah! Lets do this! Guaranteed winner! Dump that money on there! And... dumpin it was to this point. I bought in HIGH! 2.71 to be precise. FOMO for real.

As i see coins rising and missing out on them i start to become crazy. It drives me nuts. Here i am, wanted to take a chance. Now im stuck with an investment that so far only loses money.

I bought some more bitcoin to invest.

LISK everybody. Seems good. Seems nice project. Bought 168 of m at a price of 2.91.

Then i bought some ripple when it was going up and down. I made $60 on the first high. Selling when it was goin down. Then it had another low. I was like, its not getting any lower before it rises again. Well, wrong as most know... Break even. While bagholding 900 of m at this point. But im not worried bout them. Neither am i about BNB really, but... FUD bigtime nevertheless.

Then... i see Lisk starts dropping. From 4.15 to 3.60. Im not worried. I believe in the project. Then i start reading some more. I read, "there are much better projects then Lisk". Its doing the same as Waves but worse... bla bla bla.

Also, pump and dump spooks trough my head. Is this another one?.... could be... dont know.... i read some more: Lisk is a shitcoin, someone wrote.

I strat thinking...

it will so the same as ripple, it will drop and never go up again. Even more so, it will start dropping even more untill... its dead. Because "its a shitcoin"

That does it, im convinced! While my initial intention was to hold longtime. But together with all this and bnb price dropping hard i decided to sell to get at least a profit "cause its gonna drop anyway" its a "shitcoin" take that profit now while u can  says my FUD voice.. it will take some strain of that BNB investment  SOLD! for around $150 "profit"

Ooh what are they today?

Here i am. Seeing all these oppurtunities, yet im stuck in the hole.  Sad I feel like an idiot. And i cant stand this, if only this, if only that. I hate myself feelings start to take a hold of me.

BUT... this is just a share. I know i will be fine. Its not money i cant afford. But... someone dropping a comment "Lisk is a shitcoin" did it for me. And im pretty sure it was because he wanted his prices to go up instead. And for me that is against my nature. Its my fault i let myself influenced by that, but looking back at it i think that was exactly the intention. So as i see... while loving crypto, i also see that there are also many  people here that DONT GIVE a FUCK about crypto, they are only in it for the money. Thats ok. I am very positive and what not, and it seems that is the overall tendency. But that doesnt mean u dont have to arm urself against negative people. Which is what im gonna do. I was very enthousiastic, but because of these negative people once again i cannot fully express that because i have to protect myself against them One day...

Pages:
Jump to: