Pages:
Author

Topic: My strategy for the next hardfork SEGWIT2X - page 5. (Read 3447 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 07:04:34 AM
It is not an easy decision. To get free B2X or just speculate as usual. It is risky to change all altcoins for Bitcoin now. As we don't know if the altcoin will worth more or not.
And we don't know the value of B2X when it will be out. If when you trade you get more than waiting for the work, it is better to stay in trading. But if you don't plan to trade, it is better to change the altcoins to bitcoin i think. But you need to watch what is the best moment to sell your altcoin for bitcoin. You don't need to immediately do it. But you need to know when they are going to do the fork and the time for the Bitcoin snapshot. The snapshop will happen at block 494,784.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 06:36:40 AM
I'm thinking of going all in on BTC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 06:15:01 AM
There is no need to think about next forks etc. The best strategy is do nothing. Tried and tested  Smiley This is a difficult game, doing nothing is the best strategy mostly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 25, 2017, 05:52:54 AM
but you can't compare B2X with other forks... i think is way more valuable than the rest!
right now the fishy scammy B2X futures negotiated by hitbtc have a good price (around 1000$), and i think this will be the price of B2X at least when fork arrives.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
October 25, 2017, 05:52:08 AM
Split your investments,
30% for BTC and 70% in altcoins, because after the segwit 2x BTC price could be dump hardly
and alt is the way to make another profit
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:48:11 AM
There can be only one Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 05:01:48 AM
I think that in this period Bitcoincash can be a real bet. In my opinion, it risks to suck during the period before the fork.

So I'm going to try to get BCC, Bitcoin, and the rest in Altcoin.

I would never trust Bitcoincash and certainly not if more "competitioners" rush on the market by forks. Just stay with Bitcoin and forget about Bitcoin Cash it will continue it's downwardtrend. The only reason why it still has value is because a lot of people are too lazy to claim and sell them.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
October 25, 2017, 04:50:48 AM
I think that in this period Bitcoincash can be a real bet. In my opinion, it risks to suck during the period before the fork.

So I'm going to try to get BCC, Bitcoin, and the rest in Altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:23:47 AM
In my opinion better don't buy Bitcoin just for earning from fork.
Just keep you coins and they will also rise up.

Fork from Bitcoin was only one time with success. Freebie can be only 1 time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 25, 2017, 04:10:28 AM
My strategy for the next fork, that is supposed to take place around 20th nov.
If there are exchanges that support it and credit B2X for BTC in 1:1 ratio, then i will sell all my alts to buy just and only BItcoin. (nowdays i dont have a cent in BTC). This B2X seems by far very more worth than the BTG shit.. JUst right after the fork, dumping of BTC to buy the bleeding alts that will be around cryptomarket. I will keep the B2X at least for some days (as there is no replay protection, so better safe than sorry) and then decide if keep or dump also.
NOw the question is.. it is smart to sell my damaged altcoins still with lost (since i bought during the summer ATH) and start accumulating BTC? when should i do it? will the altcoins have another rise like yesterday? will BTC still drop more ?
take in mind that last time, people began accumulating BTC as long as 3 weeks before the hardfork... so no much time left for a decision.
what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: