Pages:
Author

Topic: My take on DeFi bounties - page 3. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 16, 2020, 05:21:11 AM
Unfortunately, that's true, even some good bounty managers have been doing it and some got negative feedback for it , I remember Blockeye was a good bounty manager until he/she got scammed by one of this bounties and got negative feedback now I'm carrying a signature running by Hhampuz, hope it doesn't turn scam at the end!
That sounds scary, I'm currently promoting JACS from Hhampuz and to say the truth the project isn't as good as other few projects I promoted this year but Hhampuz as the bounty manager gives me the confidence, I do hope it worth the effort.

DeFi projects are presently getting out of hand, very soon it will end up just like ICO projects, con artists are taking every bit of advantages they can to lure and deceive investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
October 16, 2020, 05:09:02 AM
Unfortunately, that's true, even some good bounty managers have been doing it and some got negative feedback for it , I remember Blockeye was a good bounty manager until he/she got scammed by one of this bounties and got negative feedback now I'm carrying a signature running by Hhampuz, hope it doesn't turn scam at the end!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 16, 2020, 04:49:47 AM
1. Why are almost all bounties released today DeFi projects?
Cause most of these scam/non-genuine project just wanted to drain money and run
Since DEFI is on fire, most people "gamble" on it

2. Most of these projects have no information about team
It allows easy rug pull and save their life

3. Majority of them are rushed, you can judge merely looking at website domain and designs
Thus, always keep track to see if the project is really genuine on building instead of just a protocol that is ready to exit

4. There are some that based on Uniswap wannabes
Definitely, Uniswap charges a 0.3% fee, anyone who actually make a good UI, lower fees can actually compete
But WHO can do so, we will see in the long run
Activity: 1764
October 16, 2020, 04:26:36 AM
Quite right, now scammers create a lot of cryptocurrency companies that are associated with defi sphere and they need to somehow promote their scam projects and therefore they come on this forum and create bounty companies and when you look at their projects, there is simply nothing there and you immediately realize that these companies are scams, so you must always be very careful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 16, 2020, 02:47:28 AM
Due to the recent popularity, many individuals who take advantage of making defi-based projects but without clarity, many of them commit fraud,And many bounties cannot be sold. They only make bounties to enlarge the community.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 16, 2020, 02:44:24 AM
I quite agree with you based on the 99% you mentioned but I guess we still have that 1% that is not a scam, I knew of a Defi project that conducted a bounty campaign and paid the reward just a day after the end of the campaign, the team of the project is still working hard to bring more development to the project. Many Defi projects appeared to be a scam but we still have some that are real.
Activity: 439
Merit: 3
October 16, 2020, 02:25:07 AM
Lately, I have also noticed that these projects are being developed on a Uniswap basis.  Yes, it is true that their team is basically as active but their identity remains hidden.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 16, 2020, 01:58:51 AM
Almost 99 percent of DeFi projects in bounty section are scam, you can say I have no prove but this is just my normal thought.

( They are complete anonymous)
3. Majority of them are rushed, you can judge merely looking at website domain and designs

You can't compare these projects with real DeFi projects like introduced bounties like Oikos, Lattice, DIA, and few others, my advice is to be extremely picky after doing research

A variety of ways to convince people to scammers. I'm amazed that they never get bored to keep on cheating everyone. When this will end ?
why would they get bored? I participated in LARP and they were able to gather 400 ETH by using a free eth contract coder. Lots of degen in this space that are always willing to risk their hard earned money for a quick flip.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
October 14, 2020, 12:27:37 PM
Almost all DeFi bounties are scam and there are some DeFi projects with very limited max supply, they look very suspicious, do not invest money on such projects, safe yourselves from scammers and invest on better projects, promote only very good projects with teams that aren't anonymous and experts in blockchain field only
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 14, 2020, 11:57:09 AM
Scammers also follow trends to trick someone easily. that's why many DeFi bounties are scam at this time. because with the bounty, scammers can promote their project for free to find stupid investors. That is the importance of crypto education like in this forum, both investors and bounty hunters.

As I know before DeFi trend, IEO is also many scam projects.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 14, 2020, 10:49:11 AM
DiFi bounty is 99% fake or scam. I joined the bounty at about 8. But Not a single payment.
Of course now the number of scam projects is high and as new hype they are gaining this opportunity from defi. Although there are many good bounty still progress so you can participate. You have to keep in mind that scam schemes will always try to take advantage and there are a huge number of them so it is important to have your own search.

Every time that there are new trend scammers is always there checking and want to take other people money by following the trend same thing with other crowdfunding from before . If they don't have any team details I don't think we should trust that money it's too obvious what they really want if they want to hide that important information . I am just amazed how that scammers always ready to use their own money as capital before making scam project . They are even preferred to pay participants with popular coins such as bnb trx and usdt .
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
October 14, 2020, 10:43:48 AM
Almost 99 percent of DeFi projects in bounty section are scam, you can say I have no prove but this is just my normal thought.

( They are complete anonymous)

You can't compare these projects with real DeFi projects like introduced bounties like Oikos, Lattice, DIA, and few others, my advice is to be extremely picky after doing research

Yes and you can see most of them are short-term projects and someone is running those projects individually. Thats mans maybe someone just trying to grab some money. I avoided most of those projects except some projects that look pretty unique and legit to me. DIA, Oikos, and Lattice are some good examples of some good DeFi projects so far.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
October 10, 2020, 01:38:49 PM
DiFi bounty is 99% fake or scam. I joined the bounty at about 8. But Not a single payment.
Of course now the number of scam projects is high and as new hype they are gaining this opportunity from defi. Although there are many good bounty still progress so you can participate. You have to keep in mind that scam schemes will always try to take advantage and there are a huge number of them so it is important to have your own search.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
October 10, 2020, 08:05:12 AM
This summer, DeFi tokens showed growth by hundreds and thousands of percent, but now the DeFi market is in the stage of correction. Many projects received high marks, their capitalization reached a billion dollars, but then fell down. Many DeFi players seem to be waiting for the stock markets to unfold, the outcome of the US presidential election, and the Fed's decisions. Some are not convinced that now is a good time to start watching when the DeFi market hits the bottom.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 10, 2020, 06:50:54 AM
I agree with the concerns of other in this thread, but there is still a chance to score big when it comes to DeFi bounty campaigns. Just remember the DIA campaign, then the campaign of DEGO finance that is ending today, or the Radix one that will end this week and I am probably forgetting some more. So you just have to be very selective with them like always.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
October 10, 2020, 06:18:20 AM
mostly new Defi project comes after when Uniswap Airdroped 400 UNI And this will change the entire industry. new people think it's easy to make money from bounty and airdrops and new scam project will get benefit from it by launching there own Defi projects. They know people will join easily because of Defi Trend. And uniswap listing is also free. so they will do that easily.
but I think real defi project will not launch bounty,intead of they do the private sale and list there token.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
October 10, 2020, 04:22:08 AM
These days in crypto industry defi is more trending than any other concept and almost every project owner wants to take advantage with this time and scammers are also taking advantage in the name of defi that's why they're launching many scam projects which looks attractive with defi concept only our deep investigation for any project can protect us, we must take steps very carefully.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 10, 2020, 03:20:46 AM
Now it's like the DeFi project era because there have been so many lately, so now we have to do more research before participating in a project, because many scam projects are looking for opportunities nowadays.
I think all projects can have an indication of a scam, it's just that maybe it's not the time yet because the DeFi project is the same as when many people enjoyed the ICO project, so I think I have to be vigilant when wanting to invest or buy any coins.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 10, 2020, 01:59:04 AM
1. Because now, of course, all projects take advantage of it
2. yes because they copied a lot of previous defi projects that didn't have clear information
3. They are in a hurry because they don't want to miss the hype, especially scammers Cheesy
Activity: 112
October 10, 2020, 01:38:24 AM
Your are right, but some project are paying token to bounty hunter. I got yLand token from their bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: