Pages:
Author

Topic: My thought on Hardfork - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 10, 2019, 09:02:35 AM
This has always been a trend and we should all learn from it.
Whenever you hear the rumour of any hardfork, you should know that it is meant to pump the coin that is to be forked. So, if you want to partake in it, buy it while the price is still low at the time of the rumour and do not hesitate to sell when it pumps, else whales most especially will dump on you.

Avoid being carried away by the news of hardfork.
It is a trend and that will always happen to every forked coin.

Just my candid advise!!!

I also heard about that and I see that it is quite right with some hard-fork before. But I am afraid the situation will no longer easy to guess because whales also know what we are thinking
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
January 10, 2019, 08:28:54 AM
hey will i get Ethereum classic  vision  tokens on my binance account ?
If you keep it in your exchange wallet, you will not get it.The developers find Myetherwallet more suitable for getting ETCV. You can check out this site for more information : https://ethereumcv.io/

Thank you for this excellent suggestion, my friends, some people including me still don't really understand what the real purpose of creating a hardfork coin is. but from this suggestion I have learned more about how to respond to the creation of hardfork coins
Maybe they are gonna invest for future. When we calculate total supply, 10 million ETCV remains for developers and if the price will be more appropriate, it will enough for them.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
January 10, 2019, 08:16:16 AM
Whenever you hear the rumour of any hardfork, you should know that it is meant to pump the coin that is to be forked. So, if you want to partake in it, buy it while the price is still low at the time of the rumour and do not hesitate to sell when it pumps, else whales most especially will dump on you.

Just my candid advise!!!
Friend, you have made a useful hat on this thread. Previously I had doubts about hardfork coins, because with my big question, would the hardfork coin be successful? This is a question that often arises in me when I hear Hardfork.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 08:08:10 AM
In principle, everything is right, before dividing a coin, it must be pumped, let's hope that there will be no progress in terms!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 10, 2019, 07:45:08 AM
very correct advice. most importantly do not run to get free coins. As a rule, they do not cost anything after a hard fork.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
January 10, 2019, 07:44:55 AM

Just my candid advise!!!
Thank you for this excellent suggestion, my friends, some people including me still don't really understand what the real purpose of creating a hardfork coin is. but from this suggestion I have learned more about how to respond to the creation of hardfork coins

hey will i get Ethereum classic  vision  tokens on my binance account ?
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
January 10, 2019, 07:42:48 AM
lol.. um dude i think everyone knows this by now.. did you just figure this out? Tongue
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 07:38:14 AM

Just my candid advise!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 06:16:28 AM

Just my candid advise!!!
Pages:
Jump to: