Pages:
Author

Topic: My thoughts and now my experience. - page 3. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
October 12, 2022, 05:43:36 PM

Maybe newbies are just like that, not only in crypto but in all aspects of life, we only learn our lesson in the end, not at beginning or the time we started to invest. And that’s what they say learned it the hard way. However, there’s no wrong in learning from your mistakes and losses, as long as you’re willing to correct them and won’t never give up but always move forward to finally reach the goal of success in crypto.

For trader to be more knowledgeable to the market, there is nothing like learning from another person mistakes. This means there is not like being wise by learning from another person mistakes because the emotions have to be tested to know if you can take up the task of a trader. Therefore, this line
there’s no wrong in learning from your mistakes and losses
is suppose to be
it is normal to learn from your mistakes
.This important to know that you must make your mistakes and learn from it as far you talk about trading. You must share your experience not someone's experience.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 12, 2022, 04:34:06 PM
Hello everyone I joined this forum over a year now and I was very excited to join. I warmly by the forum members and I felt very welcomed. I had great ambition oh well I think my ambitions were overly much.

I had some thoughts about cryptocurrency and I thought they were enough for me to achieve all I had come here for.
I didn't spend much time and jumped into the crypto market and I guess it swallowed me. I ventured into investing, trading, schemes and everything that I thought would give me profits. How wrong I was, I made bad investments that were from my imagination that anything I touched in crypto would favour me all I had to do is buy a low and affordable coin and hold.

Long story short I have some coins in my possession that are dead and from reality now those coins won't rise again.
Your story is very common, many people come to this market thinking about all the money they can make but they never think about all the money they can lose, and this is very disturbing, because if you take a look at the statistics about the overall success of anyone that tries to trade or to invest you will see that the majority of people do not really get good results, and this is because they are so blinded by their greed that they try all kinds of methods to make money without really knowing what they are doing, and instead of getting profits what they do is to accelerate the rate at which they lose money, and only once they have lost most of their capital that is the moment when they begin to think about all the things they have done wrong.
Unfortunately, newbies who come to invest in the market are even more confident that they can beat losses in crypto, and since they are mostly motivated by greed, they spend too much investing even in new projects that are currently in hype, and turn out to learn their lessons only when they start experiencing losses and regrets from their own decisions. However, with OP’s desire to correct his mistakes so he can attract possible profits, hopefully this time he’ll start to achieve his goal and maximize his profits more than losses.
In a way it is interesting how this works, the less people know about this market the more confidence they have they can actually make profits in it, but the more you begin to learn about it and all the mistakes you can make the less confidence you have about it, but this is a good sign as the less confidence you have then the lesser risks you will take and you will be more willing to spend some time trying to prepare yourself in order to reach your goals.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
October 12, 2022, 03:54:34 PM
...all I can say to the newbies is that grow your brain before you try to grow your portfolio.

Good advice, but i believe newbies will be just like you, only after experiencing bitter loss of money will they realize that new knowledge is the first thing required in this market before you want to grow or earn money in the market. I myself used to be like that, didn't listen to anyone's advice, just followed what I thought and only when I really lost did I realize that everyone's advice is correct word for word. That's why I have very little advice for newbies, I also want them to experience to have the most authentic view of the market, I think there is no better free lesson than a paid lesson.
Maybe newbies are just like that, not only in crypto but in all aspects of life, we only learn our lesson in the end, not at beginning or the time we started to invest. And that’s what they say learned it the hard way. However, there’s no wrong in learning from your mistakes and losses, as long as you’re willing to correct them and won’t never give up but always move forward to finally reach the goal of success in crypto.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
October 12, 2022, 01:34:17 PM
~snip~

2. You haven't learnt enough just yet. It's not wise to invest with your kindergarten knowledge, take time to on them first.

3. The news can be a disguised trap, I made many investments because I followed the news and what many people were doing, this is a foolish move.

~snip~

Everyone will have their mistakes when it comes to investment, those mistakes will become our experience so we will do more better next time when we want to look for a new investment program/project. Many new people got scammed because of seeing ads on media social, on news, and on others. Having a good mindset will help us a lot, especially in this bear market.
Mistakes are made as setbacks and we better deal with them wisely,
mistakes will make us aware and learn not to repeat the same mistakes,
indeed the more experience it will make us better

Because to be a successful person in any case, we must definitely feel how it feels to make a mistake. The mistakes we make will not make us
a failure if we can learn from every mistake we make. As you said mistakes will make us realize how to do things right, because we learn not to
make the same mistakes in the future and try to correct every mistake we make. That's why experienced people are much more likely to succeed
than newbies, because experienced people have experienced a lot of mistakes made, so experienced people better understand how to make
good decisions. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, it's normal for everyone. The most important thing is how we learn from the mistakes
we have made.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
October 12, 2022, 01:09:11 PM
Unfortunately, newbies who come to invest in the market are even more confident that they can beat losses in crypto, and since they are mostly motivated by greed, they spend too much investing even in new projects that are currently in hype, and turn out to learn their lessons only when they start experiencing losses and regrets from their own decisions. However, with OP’s desire to correct his mistakes so he can attract possible profits, hopefully this time he’ll start to achieve his goal and maximize his profits more than losses.
And this has also happened to me who came as a beginner who was too confident that the crypto world was easy to conquer and would provide many advantages. But after knowing and being in crypto I began to understand how big the risk would be if we didn't learn the basic lessons of cryptocurrency. Always interested in new projects that are hyped without realizing that the shadows of loss will come.

Regret will indeed be the end result and we already know the ending that from these mistakes we can learn and begin to improve ourselves so as not to get stuck in the same hole. Experience is a good teacher and a reminder that we have made mistakes and must correct them.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 12, 2022, 09:36:56 AM
~snip~

2. You haven't learnt enough just yet. It's not wise to invest with your kindergarten knowledge, take time to on them first.

3. The news can be a disguised trap, I made many investments because I followed the news and what many people were doing, this is a foolish move.

~snip~

Everyone will have their mistakes when it comes to investment, those mistakes will become our experience so we will do more better next time when we want to look for a new investment program/project. Many new people got scammed because of seeing ads on media social, on news, and on others. Having a good mindset will help us a lot, especially in this bear market.
Mistakes are made as setbacks and we better deal with them wisely,
mistakes will make us aware and learn not to repeat the same mistakes,
indeed the more experience it will make us better
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 12, 2022, 07:18:09 AM
~snip~

~snip~

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 12, 2022, 04:20:06 AM
Hello everyone I joined this forum over a year now and I was very excited to join. I warmly by the forum members and I felt very welcomed. I had great ambition oh well I think my ambitions were overly much.

I had some thoughts about cryptocurrency and I thought they were enough for me to achieve all I had come here for.
I didn't spend much time and jumped into the crypto market and I guess it swallowed me. I ventured into investing, trading, schemes and everything that I thought would give me profits. How wrong I was, I made bad investments that were from my imagination that anything I touched in crypto would favour me all I had to do is buy a low and affordable coin and hold.

Long story short I have some coins in my possession that are dead and from reality now those coins won't rise again.
Your story is very common, many people come to this market thinking about all the money they can make but they never think about all the money they can lose, and this is very disturbing, because if you take a look at the statistics about the overall success of anyone that tries to trade or to invest you will see that the majority of people do not really get good results, and this is because they are so blinded by their greed that they try all kinds of methods to make money without really knowing what they are doing, and instead of getting profits what they do is to accelerate the rate at which they lose money, and only once they have lost most of their capital that is the moment when they begin to think about all the things they have done wrong.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 12, 2022, 03:09:52 AM
The experience only made you stronger but it doesn't mean you became a master of cryptocurrencies.
What if you are really a pro at it? I think its a waste of time to make a research again when what you can find is the same as what you have learned on the past and asking others a question is like fooling them and yourself but there are people who act like a pro when the truth is that they are still starting on cryptos. This rule mainly applies to them.

Bad news can really affect the market and and sometimes it can create panic,
and panic will make us sell our assets at the wrong time,
better learn more about the crypto market and spend as much time as possible on it
News do have a certain effect on this market. If it's a positive news then the effect is also positive but negative news can also have a negative effect. Seeing your investment go down because of it, won't give you panic attacks if you are aware that cryptos can recover from a bad fall and negative news are not permanent but time will come that positive news can come which can aid the cryptos price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
Cryptocurrency is power
October 11, 2022, 04:10:03 PM
Your last line was amazing and it's the reality in crypto world. If you want to earn without learning properly you may fall into a risk and lose funds. We should have much knowledge about crypto before planning to earn.
It's very obvious that nobody succeed in cryptocurrency without having the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, but some people who rush and venture into cryptocurrency continuously to get lose in cryptocurrency because they have not scrutinized the system of cryptocurrency investment before venturing into it, you have to learn the basic concept of cryptocurrency first before investment, so it's my advice to the newbies.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 11, 2022, 03:06:07 PM
This is almost the sing song experience of every crypto investor you can find. We (I did) all had similar experiences and some of us learnt from it and stayed put while some left the scene in hurt. Those who left in hurt became most of those who now spread lies about cryptos. I've a friend whom I told last year during the bull season that we were going to have a repeat experience of the 2019 bear season. My friend argued that the dynamics that made cryptos dip in the last bear season had changed and that cryptos wouldn't dip that way again. It's funny but it happened. History has a way of repeating itself. We're in that bear season now and it seems nothing much has changed. Again, you should find a way to learn under someone. There's a place for mentorship in this industry. If you want to do it all by yourself, you've to give it some time and practice and also map out time to learn from others like in this forum. You must burn the midnight candle to achieve that. Cryptos demand time and patience.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
Cryptocurrency is power
October 10, 2022, 06:50:23 PM
mistake give us another knowledge on how we have to take decision in market , we know not all traders could survive from bad experience, some of them prefer give up and exit from market that maybe recognized as robber for their money. learn from previous experience and improve it could make our skill and knowledge better, expert will born from bloody condition they have survival power better than someone else.
I'm explaining this with normal understanding, mistake is a correction and anything you do perfectly without involvement of errors will be very easy to forget about, what i want you to understand is that, in trading and also cryptocurrency investment, it's acknowledgeable to someone to venture into mistake so that it will take an absolute correction and after taking precautions concerning the mistake it will not be forgettable. So mistake makes many people to conscious and curious in anything they venture into.
legendary
October 09, 2022, 05:06:19 PM
Your last line was amazing and it's the reality in crypto world. If you want to earn without learning properly you may fall into a risk and lose funds. We should have much knowledge about crypto before planning to earn.
Theirs no way you can learn the basic things of cryptocurrency and succeed for cryptocurrency trading and other things concerning cryptocurrency, and therefore surviving in cryptocurrency you have to know the primary thing and in exception of that, i believe that you will totally lose all your funds without any realizing your mistake.

That's very much straight forward point of view as you know the most famous dialogue is Learn and then Earn i think that true at some instinct but if you are going for the courses to learn by paying  so bro There Nothing Left except for the Learn L is the Only thing dont be double minded. Learn is going to be from Experience.
bad experiences will be a lesson for traders that is why many professional traders are born in this world,
because mistakes will make people feel wise to take steps.
thanks to the OP for giving tips for newbie traders here, and even I am also happy to read your experience.
This is true only if people learn from their mistakes, because as you may have noticed there are many newbies which make the same mistakes over and over again, meaning they never learn from their mistakes and as such they never improve at all when it comes to their trading skills, and when that is the case then those people are just wasting their money as there is no way for them to ever make money from the markets, as we have professional traders which are always improving themselves and their strategies as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
October 07, 2022, 09:12:28 AM
Theirs no way you can learn the basic things of cryptocurrency and succeed for cryptocurrency trading and other things concerning cryptocurrency, and therefore surviving in cryptocurrency you have to know the primary thing and in exception of that, i believe that you will totally lose all your funds without any realizing your mistake.

That's very much straight forward point of view as you know the most famous dialogue is Learn and then Earn i think that true at some instinct but if you are going for the courses to learn by paying  so bro There Nothing Left except for the Learn L is the Only thing dont be double minded. Learn is going to be from Experience.
bad experiences will be a lesson for traders that is why many professional traders are born in this world,
because mistakes will make people feel wise to take steps.
thanks to the OP for giving tips for newbie traders here, and even I am also happy to read your experience.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 07, 2022, 04:46:59 AM
Not every cryptocurrency that you can find in the market will give you profits, especially if you're doing spot trading and hodling, buy low sell high kind of strategy. That's why I agree that you need to make a research first before buying anything in the market. It's better to confidently hodl your coins in the long run because you know their potentials, unlike if you'll by random coins thinking it would go the moon in the future.

Yes, carry out your personal research to know the potential coins that will bring you massive income in the future before investing your money will really help you to experience favour from the crypto market. There are some cryptocurrency you will invest your money in this bearish season and you will not achieve anything good at the end of the market, because you didn't invested in the right project. Since, the price of coins has drop down for long term traders to buy and hold, it will really help you to feel the positive results in the future when the price hit higher in the market.
you are right, even though the current market conditions are very suitable to buy because the price of coins is mostly down. but the most important thing in a bear market situation like now is to choose the right asset for the long term.
some traders may always focus on a particular asset. and that made him have to buy when the downturn occurred. such thinking should be avoided. because each coin has a different market. there will be a pump when bitcoin makes a pump. but some will not move.

The bear market is indeed the right time to buy coins, because the majority of coins are priced down. Moreover, buying coins for long-term
investment will make us generate large profits. But that doesn't mean all coins are worth buying, because only a few coins whose price will
recover after the bear market ends. It's a shame there are more shitcoins circulating in the market and it will cost us money if we buy them.
That's why we must first do research and analysis before buying coins, it's to make sure the coins we buy are really potential. Because only
potential coins can give us a profit if we buy them now during a bear market. Then why do we have to buy potential coins, that's because usually
the potential coins always follows the price of Bitcoin. This means that if Bitcoin recovers and the price goes up, it is certain that the potential coin
price will increase as well. Don't let us choose the wrong coins for investment, it will only make us lose money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 366
Underestimate- nothing
October 07, 2022, 03:32:10 AM
Many of our cryptocurrency communities are deceived and hyped by news about crypto because others are paid so they become victims or are given wrong information about crypto.

So crypto traders should do their research before investing in a coin or token. And ask here in the forum about the thing you want to know, just like you did it, dude. So that the capital you use to buy cryptocurrency does not go to waste.
True I think that is where people are missing it in terms of doing research a lot of shit projects have circulated everywhere with crazy hypes and after the hype, the coin starts dumping and the projects become a total failure doing our research is very important while investing in anything because even with your experience there is nothing you can do about losing money is just to know how to manage your risks and left to me doing a market like this just accumulate and avoid frequent checks in charts it might push you to sell so op nice one op
My thoughts and now my experience.
If I'm not incorrect, you were constructed and your ideas were set on always benefitting from your experience, but there are sometimes good and terrible periods in business.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 250
Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino
October 07, 2022, 01:09:39 AM
Not every cryptocurrency that you can find in the market will give you profits, especially if you're doing spot trading and hodling, buy low sell high kind of strategy. That's why I agree that you need to make a research first before buying anything in the market. It's better to confidently hodl your coins in the long run because you know their potentials, unlike if you'll by random coins thinking it would go the moon in the future.

Yes, carry out your personal research to know the potential coins that will bring you massive income in the future before investing your money will really help you to experience favour from the crypto market. There are some cryptocurrency you will invest your money in this bearish season and you will not achieve anything good at the end of the market, because you didn't invested in the right project. Since, the price of coins has drop down for long term traders to buy and hold, it will really help you to feel the positive results in the future when the price hit higher in the market.
you are right, even though the current market conditions are very suitable to buy because the price of coins is mostly down. but the most important thing in a bear market situation like now is to choose the right asset for the long term.
some traders may always focus on a particular asset. and that made him have to buy when the downturn occurred. such thinking should be avoided. because each coin has a different market. there will be a pump when bitcoin makes a pump. but some will not move.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
October 07, 2022, 12:47:16 AM

legendary
October 06, 2022, 05:10:15 PM
lots of people join this forum with the same ambition as you. thinking that it's okay to always make a profit in crypto is okay but just make it your passion and motivation to invest in crypto but don't be too ambitious. because if you invest only because of big ambitions later it will turn into emotions and can't control your thoughts and after that you will lose your money.
actually investing is not too complicated if a beginner is not too hasty to learn the basics of investing first.
because there are so many cases of beginners who have big ambitions in crypto with no investment knowledge and venture to buy the wrong coins for the long term and end up losing all their money.
but for me it's not a loss but it's a lesson for you so you can learn from loss
This is critical, it is obvious that each person which comes to this market do so with the intention of making money, however not many take the necessary steps to make this a reality, and one of the most important steps is to simply set realistic goals for what you want to achieve,  there are many newbies which come to the market thinking about investing in a coin and making 100x in a matter of months and as you may expect the majority of those newbies not only never get profits like that and instead lose their money.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 585
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
October 06, 2022, 03:55:54 AM
lots of people join this forum with the same ambition as you. thinking that it's okay to always make a profit in crypto is okay but just make it your passion and motivation to invest in crypto but don't be too ambitious. because if you invest only because of big ambitions later it will turn into emotions and can't control your thoughts and after that you will lose your money.
actually investing is not too complicated if a beginner is not too hasty to learn the basics of investing first.
because there are so many cases of beginners who have big ambitions in crypto with no investment knowledge and venture to buy the wrong coins for the long term and end up losing all their money.
but for me it's not a loss but it's a lesson for you so you can learn from loss
Pages:
Jump to: