Pages:
Author

Topic: My thread locked for SPAM and I dont know why. - page 2. (Read 1512 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Did you also happen to get banned as well? I don't think it is very common for you to get a notification if your "spam" thread were to get locked (nor do I even think it would even be very common for a thread to get locked in the first place because you post/bump it too much).

Do you happen to be related to _JCaferJr_, or whatever his main account is? He probably caused you and your thread to get attention because he was evading his ban by posting in the thread that was locked.

My PonZ username cant PM for 5 days??? and my Thread is locked for 5 days. 

I know who he is, but not associated.  He's like a ponzi nut.
I'm amazed that party A can get party B locked up.  That could be used against as a weapon.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Funny, I noticed your thread and made a note of it, but didn't say anything about it to anyone yet. I can't say for sure the moderator's motivation for locking it, but I noticed there were an unsually large amount of newbies postings very similar low quality posts, similar to alt currency announcement threads where people feign support in order to disguise a few spam posts in order to farm accounts.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Did you also happen to get banned as well? I don't think it is very common for you to get a notification if your "spam" thread were to get locked (nor do I even think it would even be very common for a thread to get locked in the first place because you post/bump it too much).

Do you happen to be related to _JCaferJr_, or whatever his main account is? He probably caused you and your thread to get attention because he was evading his ban by posting in the thread that was locked.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So if someone a moderator thinks I SPAMMED, which I didn't, don't you think I should at least get an email telling me why??  Or some kind of explanation???

I have never spammed and rarely post out of my own thread.  

WTH???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/7dayponzicom-ponzi-done-right-escrow-secured-escalating-payouts-972192

User: PonZ
Pages:
Jump to: