Pages:
Author

Topic: My top 3 ICO this june - july that will Skyrocket Based on product - page 3. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
4New ''Quarter 4 2018: Installation of the waste plants completed.'' They will have a working product by the end of the year, supposedly. If it works then this could be quite big indeed. The team is what I like the most, it seems that they have a ton of experience. I will probably invest some money into this.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Because you have MoneyToken already, i'll give you Multiversum

Multiversum is a fourth generation relational database blockchain developed from the ground up to solve the scalability and storage problems that have dogged all previous generations of blockchain technology through a multidimensional data structure.

Now, going to look into 4NEW despite the fact that I feel turned off by the name already. But then, I've learnt not to judge an ICO by its name - hello, Hacken
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
1.4new (KWATT)
2.MoneyToken (IMT)
3.??

I will make this short

4new
4new is my top one not because I invested $6000 in this project but I believe in the project they have already two working power plants and you can use their Utility token to mine any cryptocurrency you want or sell it to the National Grid it's your choice, It's just like you are buying shares here but it is Power you are holding this is a long-term investment coin.

MoneyToken
The MoneyToken platform allows you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return, you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency. Roger Ver and Mike Tokay join the Advisor board.

??
I'm Planning to invest to a New ICO that is worth it also to complete my Top 3 but I can't find one, I know that there are good ICO out there but it is very difficult to find like this top two of mine, can you guys help me find one that is worth it to invest and put a brief description also, Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: