Pages:
Author

Topic: my top 3 under radar coins for next month - page 2. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 17, 2017, 04:10:58 PM
2. Naga coin (not released yet) , 50% marketing, 2 big exchanges.

the coin is not released yet, then how did you know this nagacoin will be listed in 2 big exchange ? and what is the 2 big exchange did you mean above ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 04:07:22 PM
Gameunits was a coin left by its creator, then what happened now? I thought some pump groups are pumping it. It was not left but the creator disappeared.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
December 17, 2017, 03:47:28 PM
1 st = It was not at all impressed by the last ascension. I will be moving in a week.
Aion = $ 2 base price. In my opinion .
AirSwap : It's just the sixth sense. Smiley

I agreed about AION. It's definitly cheap right now after TRS first distribution. This is platform and it costs 100mln. This is hillarious. Potential 10x+.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 03:36:06 PM
I have never heard about both, excuse me, but they are shady as fuck.

1. Spectrecoin, updates + Bisq exchange integration next month.

In the only coin, well, the "ico" that i am trusting enough right now is Envion, i posted the same a few minutes ago, but i am in love with this ico.

They raised a lot of money, maybe i am making a lot of promotion for them, but no, i am not being paid for that.

if you have doubts, then just invest in Neo - Cardano - Stellar, they are going to explode by next month.

and I'm afraid that I believe you, I also read what you wrote on some other OP. the Fact that Envion doing great of course and it has a big chance to double our investment. but if should choose the coins I prefer to stand with OP, SPecter really did well on market now
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
December 17, 2017, 03:29:47 PM
1 st = It was not at all impressed by the last ascension. I will be moving in a week.
Aion = $ 2 base price. In my opinion .
AirSwap : It's just the sixth sense. Smiley
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 17, 2017, 03:29:12 PM
I have never heard about both, excuse me, but they are shady as fuck.

In the only coin, well, the "ico" that i am trusting enough right now is Envion, i posted the same a few minutes ago, but i am in love with this ico.

They raised a lot of money, maybe i am making a lot of promotion for them, but no, i am not being paid for that.

if you have doubts, then just invest in Neo - Cardano - Stellar, they are going to explode by next month.
Activity: 7
December 17, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
I join in, I think that naga has incredible potential !! have the white paper and the team thoroughly under the microscope! am really very curious how this will develop soon because it is a listed company!
Activity: 26
December 17, 2017, 12:10:30 AM
Phore (phr), and oxycoin ( oxy) are very promising

Perfectly posible of make x10 in 2018: low cap, low supply, and good  products

OXY get in Binance this month ( official news in the dev page)
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 10:06:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: