Pages:
Author

Topic: My top 7 exchanges for trading - page 7. (Read 870 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 22, 2020, 01:36:36 AM

Wow!! this is very good and informative news for crypto investors and traders. Most of the exchanges i made transaction except 'Kraken' and i also suggest everyone to get benefits of those exchanges.

Best of luck everybody.
Kraken has long been one of the best exchanges, I have used Kraken as my favorite exchange in 2017 and I feel very comfortable trading there. Bittrex and Poloniex were two other exchanges that were my favorites at the time. But now I've never used the Exchange that I mentioned earlier, Because Binance Exchange is very enough for me.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 21, 2020, 11:47:01 PM
Hi Everyone!

I've used a lot of crypto exchanges over the last 8 years or so. I wanted to share my top 7 exchanges going into 2020.

I would love to hear what everyone here thinks and see if I'm missing any exchange from my list.

Check it out and let me know.

The Top 7 Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2020

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Wow!! this is very good and informative news for crypto investors and traders. Most of the exchanges i made transaction except 'Kraken' and i also suggest everyone to get benefits of those exchanges.

Best of luck everybody.
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
February 21, 2020, 07:34:53 PM
Hi Everyone!

I've used a lot of crypto exchanges over the last 8 years or so. I wanted to share my top 7 exchanges going into 2020.

I would love to hear what everyone here thinks and see if I'm missing any exchange from my list.

Check it out and let me know.

The Top 7 Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2020

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Pages:
Jump to: