Pages:
Author

Topic: My trading experience - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Good experience, thanks for sharing. That very true, before buy any coin should be thinking twice and use technical analysis to know the price on bearish or bullish trend and important to put the money in to minimum 3 different coin to minimize the risk.  And most important thing learn how to manage your emotion and dont be greedy. Also use stop loss in every trade.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
After two days my balance reached 850$   Cool
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
I made some good money my total assets was 900$.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

Then after alot of failur my total assets was 20$ Cry

So I left the trading world behind.
After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
Then I bought some Btc at 18 Jan
0.00166 that is the total amount..
And started the arbitrage once again but with a bit more knowledge.
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital

Good story, thanks for sharing your experience. I think everyone new in crypto comes through something similar: you lost you first money on trading trying to get rich fast then you realize this  just dont work like that.
Activity: 87
Merit: 13
January 28, 2018, 01:52:21 AM
I am just happy with the way you explain all of your activities in the past couple of days and even though short, you have learnt something great which is touching the highest ebb and losing all. When it comes to trading, it takes some amount of confidence before one can make profit and I have learnt that for the fact that a coin is rising does not mean its just going to continue like that because such increase might be as a result of some pump group some where especially when the coin is not popular one. You might end up making money for other people.
Yes that what i realised at the end. That there is alot of pump group that tries to pull any one into the pumping to get there money -_-
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 27, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Its really hard to do short trading because you can't avoid panicking. You must put always a limit to cut your losses and take only a little gain like 3%-5%. And never chase a coin that is pumping fast because it will eventually it will fall hard.

Yup that exactly what happend to me i fall hard lol
Right now I only aim for 4% of any trade

My advice is instead of using all your funds just for day trading use some portion of your funds to buy some good coins and hold them for long-term. Because many times we can't time the market so if you buy and keep them then can sell at a very good high price later on. I only use around 10% my funds for trading and rest all invested on long-term coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
January 27, 2018, 09:42:57 PM
I am just happy with the way you explain all of your activities in the past couple of days and even though short, you have learnt something great which is touching the highest ebb and losing all. When it comes to trading, it takes some amount of confidence before one can make profit and I have learnt that for the fact that a coin is rising does not mean its just going to continue like that because such increase might be as a result of some pump group some where especially when the coin is not popular one. You might end up making money for other people.
January 27, 2018, 08:51:56 PM
Its really hard to do short trading because you can't avoid panicking. You must put always a limit to cut your losses and take only a little gain like 3%-5%. And never chase a coin that is pumping fast because it will eventually it will fall hard.

Yup that exactly what happend to me i fall hard lol
Right now I only aim for 4% of any trade
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
January 27, 2018, 08:02:02 PM
At least it was a good experience for you.
Yup I have learned alot of things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 27, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
You need to have patience. Hopping on pumps will most likely get you burned unless you were already in that coin before the pump then you can easily sell. You need a whole lot more practice and you will have to learn that losing is part of the trading game. Do research on coins. Set more long term holds in your portfolio that way you can just wait until the time is right to sell. Good luck.
She/he is not an experienced trader yet don't judge him/her too quick it is not easy to control your feelings towards your money she/he earned it with all his/her heart and yet she/he keep losing some of it. One thing i agree set long term holds and no matter what the value sell it if you need too. Indeed trading is losing sometimes nothing good comes out of it.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 07:57:13 PM
At least it was a good experience for you.
January 27, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
You need to have patience. Hopping on pumps will most likely get you burned unless you were already in that coin before the pump then you can easily sell. You need a whole lot more practice and you will have to learn that losing is part of the trading game. Do research on coins. Set more long term holds in your portfolio that way you can just wait until the time is right to sell. Good luck.
Losing is part of the trading exactly. As i mentioned in the post that the most important thing is patience. At the end I just wished that any one told me your words before pumping into the trading world and losing all of my money. But no pain no gain Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
January 27, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
Sometimes it's better to hold coin for the longer periods of times. As a simple retail investor, it can be very difficult, risky and stressful to follow the hot money.
Yes exactly, That is the thing that I was missing when I started trading  Huh
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
Sometimes it's better to hold coin for the longer periods of times. As a simple retail investor, it can be very difficult, risky and stressful to follow the hot money.
January 27, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
My trading experience

I have started with 500$ on Binance at the 2nd of Jan. I started with good portfolio..
20% IOTA
20% XVG
20% TRX
20% XLM
20% XRP
After two days my balance reached 850$   Cool
The 3rd day I Saw my balance get lower and lower I got panic.... so I sold all of my assets at 680$ and Invested all of it at TRX when it was Pumping.
The 2nd day I woke up and the TRX was dead with a total balance 430$ so I sold it  Undecided

Then after some search on google I have found someond who provide Signals for a Paid subscribtion. I got in.
I made some good money my total assets was 900$.
Then i saw BCD!!!!!! Pumping so fast so I acted like a dump and sold all of my assets and invested in BCD. After 3 hour it got dump. I was freaking out do i sold all of it gor 280$ Embarrassed

Then after alot of failur my total assets was 20$ Cry

So I left the trading world behind.
After reading about arbitrage. I have been analyzing Cryptopia and Coinexchange markets for arbitrage Cheesy  so I sent all of my fund to Cryptopia 17$ and started the arbitrage. My first abritrage was a big failur!!! I tried in Fazzcoin.
After sending the transaction I have waited for more than 3 hour and it was 0/25 confirmation!! After searching on google i founded out the the coin is dead  Cry And I have lost all of my money...
Then I bought some Btc at 18 Jan
0.00166 that is the total amount..
And started the arbitrage once again but with a bit more knowledge.
I have turned those 0.00166 btc to 0.013 in less than 10 days   Grin Befor attemping any transaction i must open the explorer and see how it takes to get confirmed "By viewing the recent transaction"..

The most important thing I have learned is don't ever ever get panic and patience is your only friend in trading and don't ever invest in one coin with all of your capital
Pages:
Jump to: