Pages:
Author

Topic: my trading journal - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222
March 15, 2023, 11:23:03 AM
Trade number : #1
Chart :
Position : Long
Buy :  24622.53
Sell : 25906.32
Stop loss : 24239.06
Take profit : 25895.21
Result : Loss
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
March 15, 2023, 08:20:13 AM
I will post my upcoming trades and Win or Lose on that trades, on this thread.
you can copy trade if you want, after you satisfied by my win rate, this is not that type of telegram signals , that only shows winning trade and say to subscribe their premium channel,
this thread is for me, this thread is like my trading journal, but you can also profit from it, if you are totally satisfied and willing to take risk and reward.
this is my 15min timeframe, pivot point strategy which i previously shared with you on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61810456
I am so undisciplined so i need to make this thread, by this i can write my trades and while writing i will be kept in mind that i doesn't going to break my any rules.

Intro:
I am trading for 2 years and this strategy+ my experience added is profitable for me, if you follow this by exact buy/sell signal then you can profit from it upto 2%-4% daily, I will share trades that may make profit of min 1% per trade without leverage,  I will share trades of BTC/USDT pair Binance perpetual, on isolated margin.

Layout :
Trade number : (which number of trade)
small trading view image of chart and drawn lines and indicator : (img)
Position : Long/Short
Buy : (price)
Sell : (price)
Stop loss : (price)(you can use trailing stop loss)
Take profit (price)(you can use trailing take profit)
After profit or loss i will edit that post each time like this: Result: Win(written in green)/Lose(written in red)/missed(written in black)
After 24hr or so of trade I may edit the post to change the target to reduce losses, if trade goes wrong at that time, you know after long time the market situation changes. (this is my rule)

Rules:
1. Follow this price and position(long or short) exactly on each signal by checking time and date ( don't take yesterdays trade today).
2. Stay disciplined and do not move stoploss or take profit(target).
3. Trade like robot, copy exactly price and paste it at right place.
4. Don't let emotions control your trades, keep your emotions aside, moving stop loss is big mistake.
5. Read everything written above, like which pair, which type of margin(isolated or cross margin), etc.
6. Max leverage in red is 10x because mostly i trade 15min, means bigger stop loss. (not recommend, recommend 7x or less).
7. Do not trade on your own by copying indicator and all that things listed on previous thread it takes experience to be accurate.
8. Max target will be 6% and min target is 1%(very less or no trades of 1% target) regular target will be in range of 3% to 6%, (means the targets will change in every trade from 2% to 6%, not every trade will not have
    fixed target but will have fixed stoploss percentage most of the time.
9. Don't copy trade on starting of posts, trade on your own risk after satisfied by results.
10. Every signal will be posted in time range of 15min to 2hours before a trade.
11. There is not much difference in spot trading and perpetual trading(leverage trading).
12. Here i had written rules and lessons I learned from trading since starting. (and there are too many quotes written like a kid)

FAQ (on previous thread):
1. If you are making 2% - 6% daily, then you are obviously a millionaire ?
Ans: I m not telling that i make 2% - 6% daily, that percentage differ, sometimes i make only 2% or 3%, but overall i am in profit, and to be a millionaire first you need capital which anyone not will lend me easily. and this is trading, no one can beat the market.

2. If you are profiting then why are you sharing here ?
Ans: I am sharing for myself, to make an journal type something, and i thought some members may profit from it. but only copy it if you are satisfied by my upcoming results.

3. Why you are you not sharing your trading history where you made profit ?
Ans: I had not ever written or made an record of my trades, but i m sure that i am right at predicting the next move, but, my emotions are not in control they make my trade go wrong by moving stoploss, increasing leverage, etc., hence i made this thread from this i can track my trades and while writing it here i can revise to not break any rules, (many traders will understand this if they are also fail to follow their rules) some make youtube channel and trade there live so, the rules and mistakes revise in mind that to not break any rules (audience are watching, i break my rule then they will tell me hehe the pro traders is not in control hehe) so there they can control on there self.
I am not forcing you to trade by my signals, I m just telling you if you are satisfied by results than you can copy trade.

But, if i shared signal and how you will get notified that, i took a trade in a point time, so you can join my telegram group and get notified on every trade : https://t.me/+D2i52RxBTKxjZWE1
not scam of monthly payments , free personal signal for journal purpose,

"I will keep this thread clean like my newly bought rolls royce in my dream" 🤣🤣 and for any feedback PM me.
I will delete others posts that are off topic, or are replied for more than 10days ago.(to keep thread clean)

keeping track here
Pages:
Jump to: