Pages:
Author

Topic: My trading stradegy - page 3. (Read 305 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 29, 2023, 04:23:18 PM
Im so newbie here but this is my way

Mostly binance futures If i trade but now due to financial problems i can't trade so much and don't have enough funds...untfortunately
I look for top gainers sometimes they go even higher so if coin is up 20% it might trap If i see still coin can move up i move on to short altcoins i look for bigger Marketcap altcoins If they are up 5% then i Open short and If there is no news or any reasons for further pump i Open short.
Right now i see etc/usdt extremly over-bought and fake-out so i did Open short it now. Price 17.065$ on binance i think good entry for short with this price now.
One thing, if you've been telling us that you're into binance futures and you're a newbie and you're out of budget. That means that it's not effective to you.

But if you've got some strategy that you feel is gonna work for you, feel free to follow it until you see the effect of it being better.

Anyway, my tip to you being a newbie. Avoid futures.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 29, 2023, 03:29:51 PM
So your strategy is simply to just short coins and tokens that already pumped a decent amount, but has no narrative to support the pump? I don't know mate — that's too overly simplistic to work consistently to the point that I'm pretty sure every single trader has thought of this "strategy" when they were just beginners.

But in the end, if you can make it work, then good on you!

I try to catch the top then i short then i try to make sure it's not going up i search if any news if not then the large cap altcoin usually not going too high.
The top gainers i'll only short when i think it's top right now instead of choosing binance top gainers i picked etc short and it worked out well
What i see is that top gainers on binance can go more higher and not good idea to open short so i don't touch them if Im not sure.
Sure when we have more bullish market then i'll try to catch up lows instead of top prices.
If you do trading you have to adapt yourself according to market.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 29, 2023, 03:20:46 PM
Short position for altcoins are risky because they can go 2x more at anytime, but if it is ether that you used it for, I mean ETHUSDT, that is still a good idea. If you use low leverage or 1x, you will be able to make profit from it. But it is good sometimes to gain and close your position as early as possible because the market that you think is overbought might not later reduce much and later people may buy it more. If bitcoin is not yet $30000, my mind will not be at rest and  bitcoin and other coins may go up higher.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
August 29, 2023, 03:18:54 PM
So your strategy is simply to just short coins and tokens that already pumped a decent amount, but has no narrative to support the pump? I don't know mate — that's too overly simplistic to work consistently to the point that I'm pretty sure every single trader has thought of this "strategy" when they were just beginners.

But in the end, if you can make it work, then good on you!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 29, 2023, 03:09:25 PM
Im so newbie here but this is my way

Mostly binance futures If i trade but now due to financial problems i can't trade so much and don't have enough funds...untfortunately
I look for top gainers sometimes they go even higher so if coin is up 20% it might trap If i see still coin can move up i move on to short altcoins i look for bigger Marketcap altcoins If they are up 5% then i Open short and If there is no news or any reasons for further pump i Open short.
Right now i see etc/usdt extremly over-bought and fake-out so i did Open short it now. Price 17.065$ on binance i think good entry for short with this price now.

Enjoy Smiley hope you like it let me know ur toughts aswell , thnx
Pages:
Jump to: