Pages:
Author

Topic: My Trading Strategy - page 6. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
March 03, 2022, 06:21:00 PM
Well said.

There's no perfect strategy but there will be a working strategy for you. Just as you test them out, you'll see if it fits you.

You have to make the strategy of what's really working for you.

Actually most successful traders that i know even they're good already but still they keep back testing after trading, wherein just to see which strategy still accurate and whats their mistakes as well so that they can avoid it in their next day of trading.
That's essential for them as said, there could be some inaccuracy as they apply it so it's normal for them to test it even if they're already experienced and successful.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 03, 2022, 01:40:40 PM
True you can gain confidence if you always backtesting because on that way you can see which strategy and what pattern always exist in the history of the market and definitely after that you can build your own system as well,  it just required patience and a lot efforts.

Actually most successful traders that i know even they're good already but still they keep back testing after trading, wherein just to see which strategy still accurate and whats their mistakes as well so that they can avoid it in their next day of trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 15
March 03, 2022, 10:22:59 AM
For many years of trading ,I have been looking for the perfect trading strategy , but I came to realize that there's no perfect trading strategy but you can create a rule base strategy that works when you decipline yourself and follow the rules even if at the end of your analysis and it finally becomes a lose trade, you're gonna be fine because you followed the rules base system you set for yourself and not trying to beat or out smart the market.
It is known that no one can actually predict the market but we can only react to the current market situation.
     All these years of my trading journey, I incurred huge number of loses and still never give up because I have passion for trading ,
I used most of loses as part of lessons until I developed a Rule Base trading system that works for me called..
                        "CEST"
Condition, Entery, Stops and Target.

Note:This is not a 100% working strategy because there is no strategy that works 100%. In this my trading system I ensure that all terms and conditions are met before I take any trade, Once this conditions are met,
Added to my strategy is...

"DCA" Dollar cost Average

In this DCA strategy what I do is using lowest X leverage and increasing my leverage as the market continues to have a pull back until my terms are met.
  for example..

let say I want to take a  trade on BTC with a maximum of 10x Leverage, my entry will be split into 3 or 5 depends on your trading capital, then I set my first buy order in these method.
A. 1st entry 40k with Isolated margin 2x leverage 20% of my capital,

B. 2nd 38k 3x leverage 30% of my capital and

C. 35k 5x leverage 50% and this is  base on demand and supply {support and Resistance} zone in the market, this is because most at times the market does pull back lower than your initial entry point,
should this be a profitable trade, you will realize that before your 1st entry point you're already on profit even if the trades turns out to be a lose trade it not gonna be same as taking a one time trade at 10x leverage at around 40k.

Added to this, is Confidence and Patience.

How do you gain confidence?.
You gain confidence by backtesting your strategy with historical data not to check the amount you can make out of the but the amount you can lose and consistency of your trading plan.

All these with other rules has helped me over this years become a more profitable trader than I was.
Pages:
Jump to: