Pages:
Author

Topic: My trading style - page 3. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 02, 2018, 05:18:23 AM
I intend to reform my trading method.
Firstly, I would choose 25 coins with real development background and value fell deep. I will buy 5 coins in 25 coins and sell them to the target that I put. I do not care if the market changes like that. When one of the five types of coins touches the target, I choose one of the 19 coins and consider it to be low to buy.
Repeat until 25 coins have been selected for profit
What do you think about this method?
Discuss and share with others your method

Your method is good but for making good money it is not enough because here you are forcing the market and your coins to go towards your predetermined target level and which is not a good approach for trading. I would like to tell you that you better follow the trending approach or trending strategies where you only follow some predetermined process of a strategy by which you directly follow the market and take your positions in the direction of market's trend.

I use a technical strategy where i use 3 SMA and i am trading the trend using this strategy and till now I have been quite successful. Want to know more you can inbox me anytime you want i am here to help anyone.

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Firstly, I would choose 25 coins with real development background and value fell deep. I will buy 5 coins in 25 coins and sell them to the target that I put. I do not care if the market changes like that. When one of the five types of coins touches the target, I choose one of the 19 coins and consider it to be low to buy.
This method are being used by some knowledgeable trader. Those who haven't experienced trading maybe they should refer this as a guide to limit their trades whether to sell at wins and losses. Studying many kinds of coins at once may hinder your knowledge a bit at first if you're not used to it. Maybe for aspiring traders they should study atleast 7-10 coins and keep in touch with news.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
July 02, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
OP, I believe there are less than "25 altcoins" that are worth to trade that have "real development background". That is me being generous because I can reduce that into less than 10. Haha.

But if you are trading to garner more Bitcoins, choose the coins that are complete unsubtle scams if you are a good trader. They move faster. Cool

But if you want a safe strategy then look for a real job and buy the Bitcoin dip.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
July 02, 2018, 03:39:28 AM
it sounds like a good strategy but you failed to explain the key point to this strategy which can make it a very good one or a terrible strategy. the key is "choosing those coins"!
you said "development background". well there isn't any development to majority of the altcoins and what you said is just fancy talk for saying "I check the social media for the most advertised coin".
the other part is the "fell deep" part! whatever that means. if you look at coins that have dropped a lot and choose them only based on that then it is a mistake. but if you can come up with valid reasons to convince yourself that these drops have brought that coin to its BOTTOM then your choices can be good.

what I do is that I don't waste my time with a lot of coins. instead I go around in the market and choose 1 or 2 coins that I see are getting some "attention" from the pumpers. this can be some hype in the media, some airdrop coming up, some fork,.... combined with increased volume, activity and of course some price rise. then I buy them and make some risk assessment to set my sell orders for dumping.

Exacly. This strategy can end after buing first 5 coins after months of wating decrising everyday to 0. There are dozens of risks even if you checkes whitepaper, team and even CODE and contract with they partners to be sure they are not faked - and in most cases "development background" is just "lets see what people on youtube talks about it".
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
My trading style is that I prefer short-term trading, I like to buy and sell in the shortest time, but still have the profit that I will have, if you have the effective trading style you can give I advice
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 02, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
it sounds like a good strategy but you failed to explain the key point to this strategy which can make it a very good one or a terrible strategy. the key is "choosing those coins"!
you said "development background". well there isn't any development to majority of the altcoins and what you said is just fancy talk for saying "I check the social media for the most advertised coin".
the other part is the "fell deep" part! whatever that means. if you look at coins that have dropped a lot and choose them only based on that then it is a mistake. but if you can come up with valid reasons to convince yourself that these drops have brought that coin to its BOTTOM then your choices can be good.

what I do is that I don't waste my time with a lot of coins. instead I go around in the market and choose 1 or 2 coins that I see are getting some "attention" from the pumpers. this can be some hype in the media, some airdrop coming up, some fork,.... combined with increased volume, activity and of course some price rise. then I buy them and make some risk assessment to set my sell orders for dumping.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: