Pages:
Author

Topic: My Trading Success - page 5. (Read 905 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 12, 2019, 01:53:53 PM
Hmmm, I'm happy with your success in trading. You have been trading since March 11 and have made 12% profit, I guessed you TP on April 2, where bitcoin is undergoing a big pump. And April 2 is also the beginning of a trend reversal from bearish to bullish, I think you are very lucky at that time.

Well, maybe so far you have never felt a bearish market like 2018 yesterday where many traders, miners, investors are desperate. Maybe if you feel that you will know what it's like to be in a bearish market, this time you are lucky to enter the market when the market will be reversing the trend. But I hope you will continue to trade and like your trade despite any trends.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 12, 2019, 09:56:10 AM
Nice story! I prefer more alts because my capital isnt in tens of thousands.
Just caught my mind, OP, I assume you are a good trader but I wouldn't encountered others in thus field of trading to follow suit with you, most especially if they are new to trade. For those who are new to trade  are not encourage to start with Bitcoin but rather to Start with Altcoins.
My first trade was done in Altcoins and I was able to make some reasonable profit's from my first trade and that gave me more reasons to continue my trade on part-time basis. 
After reading your comments, I was tempted to agree that you have little knowledge on how the cryptocurrencies market work. You can trade with as little as $10 or 0.001btc!  The same way you can also trade any other coin and what matter is how intelligent you are and your skills and knowledge on the interpretation of the technical and fundamental indicators including candlestick pattern. The coin/tokens you are trading doesn't matter much!
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
August 12, 2019, 07:52:10 AM
Nice story! I prefer more alts because my capital isnt in tens of thousands.
Just caught my mind, OP, I assume you are a good trader but I wouldn't encountered others in thus field of trading to follow suit with you, most especially if they are new to trade. For those who are new to trade  are not encourage to start with Bitcoin but rather to Start with Altcoins.
My first trade was done in Altcoins and I was able to make some reasonable profit's from my first trade and that gave me more reasons to continue my trade on part-time basis. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 12, 2019, 05:16:14 AM
Hey everyone!

I never thought I would be that girl that makes money off of Bitcoin, but now, I am that girl. I've been buying and selling Bitcoin since about mid-March and it has been really good to me. If you look at a yearly chart of Bitcoin, you know that was a good time to get in. Like every good trader, I began to study technical analysis and designed my own trading strategy.

My first trade was on March 11, 2019, when I decided to buy Bitcoin at $3,900. So, I set a buy-limit order at $3,900 with a stop-loss order at $3,750 and a take-profit order $4,250 (the next significant resistance level at a time). Based on technical analysis, there were numerous strong signals suggesting that the uptrend for BTC/USD is active and is going to continue.  Fortunately, my forecast was accurate and I earned +$475 or +12% on my investment!

Since then I’m continuing to trade Bitcoin at Monfex. I’m an active trader and Monfex’s single-click trading interface makes my trading more simple and efficient. The execution speed is very fast. The trading costs are nearly zero. The liquidity is sufficient to accommodate any trade size.

I know it sounds complicated, but it really isn't. Take some time to research trade signals, news articles and everything in between. If you do all this, you should be good to go.

Please share your successful trading stories

Pages:
Jump to: