Pages:
Author

Topic: My Trustwallet hacked, and $43,000 BTC was stolen - page 4. (Read 539 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am also a Samsung Series S user and the phone I am currently using is a Samsung Galaxy S22, which is your question, why do you put your Trustwallet application in the Samsung Safe Folder, I myself use that folder for pictures which are quite private, I believe you have too much installing other applications that make you unaware that your smartphone has been compromised. However, you should keep your seed trust wallet phrase in a safe place, regardless of whether your story is fake or not, I'm sorry for your loss
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
I will also have to agree with the first commenter. We have seen a lot of fabricated stories here on this forum shared by users who want to seek sympathy from community members. 

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Even if you are sure that you did not expose your phrase to anyone, how sure are you that since you have been using the phone to browse through the internet, you might not have clicked on a phishing link that might have installed malware on your phone? 

And secondly, where did you store the backup of that wallet you are talking about? Was it also inside the phone, or did you store the wallet backup somewhere else? Because you can't tell me that you will have a holding of $43k without thinking of backing the wallet up. 

Another thing too: can you share with us the wallet that was hacked and the balance emptied? At least have a have a wallet that holds such an amount that was moved out recently, and if that's done, will you also be able to sign in a message if you are asked to in the wallet?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
How much, how much was stolen? 43к?  Shocked Can I see your wallet address to confirm what you're saying? In general, you are telling a completely untrue story, IMHO.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello,

About three months ago, at the same time as the bad news about the security issue of Trust Wallet on iPhone, I got hacked on my Android phone, and all the money I had was stolen! I am not newbie, and I have been using Trust Wallet for more than four years, even with more significant amounts without any problem, a topic that confused me:

I installed the trust wallet app in the Samsung Secure folder with only V2ray VPN and no other app (the Samsung Secure folder is a sandbox environment with an additional security layer guaranteed by Samsung Knox); also, Kaspersky and Avast were enabled on my device! I don't understand how I got hacked!! I am sure that no one had my key phrases! I didn't connect my wallet to anything, any airdrop, any NFT ...

The strange point is that the hacker or thief still hasn't cashed out after three months. Even if he/she does, I can't do anything, but it's strange to me why he/she doesn't.

Sadly, All the wealth I had built up over the years is gone, and I don't know what to do.
Pages:
Jump to: