Pages:
Author

Topic: My unban appeal to TradeFortress and the users of CoinChat. - page 2. (Read 1656 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
If you don't know what CoinChat is and/or what my story is, this explains it in detail.
This topic is self-moderated to prevent spam and advertising of referral links. I will not use this to shine on myself in a good light.

I'm posting this here so other members of CoinChat can see it, and because TradeFortress blocked PMs from me.

I would like to be unbanned from CoinChat. Now I know I've said this 7 or so times, but please hear me out, and reply, instead of not responding like every other time.

I'm sorry for ban evading about 16 times, and for all the inconvenience I have caused.
I honestly believe that I am not a bad person, just I go a little crazy sometimes, and do things which are stupid and reckless.
However, think long term. I've contributed to CoinChat. I made bots, helped fix bugs and vulnerabilities, and provided help and support.
Give me one last chance to prove that I'm not whatever you may think I am (negatively, that is).

Thanks,
-whiskers75

Edit TradeFortress hasn't responded yet?!

Revision #2, dated July 14, 2013, 02:33:21 PM GMT.
Pages:
Jump to: