Pages:
Author

Topic: My 'vast' BTC hodl on PayPal - page 5. (Read 1226 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 22, 2020, 12:59:37 PM
Not your keys...

j/k

So what exactly can you do with those bitcoins except sell them back to PayPal at some point? You can't move them, right?

I guess if you already KYCed with PayPal, which many have, then it kinda makes some sort of sense but it seems like a very niche thing.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
October 22, 2020, 12:51:43 PM
I'll sub up to this and follow to see what happens..

It seems everyone these days have these new Facebook Pay apps and Venmo and stuff, with PayPal kinda being left behind for transactions between friends/acquaintances.. Maybe this is PayPal attempting too keep up with the Joneses? 

I have always heard of PayPal to be the main target for Bitcoin to put out of business, and PP has always had terrible TOS clauses against BTC and cryptocurrencies..
It seems a bit ironic/hypocritical for them to add BTC now, but what do you expect?

How long do you think before PP starts adding a bunch of inferior coins? Ya think Ver is on the phone with them nonstop right now trying to get his scamcoin added? And SV? They could even add ETH soon, but I doubt coins like XMR..

They are selling

BTC
ETH
LTC
BCH

I personally only want to deal with BTC on the paypal.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 22, 2020, 11:29:32 AM
I'll sub up to this and follow to see what happens..

It seems everyone these days have these new Facebook Pay apps and Venmo and stuff, with PayPal kinda being left behind for transactions between friends/acquaintances.. Maybe this is PayPal attempting too keep up with the Joneses? 

I have always heard of PayPal to be the main target for Bitcoin to put out of business, and PP has always had terrible TOS clauses against BTC and cryptocurrencies..
It seems a bit ironic/hypocritical for them to add BTC now, but what do you expect?

How long do you think before PP starts adding a bunch of inferior coins? Ya think Ver is on the phone with them nonstop right now trying to get his scamcoin added? And SV? They could even add ETH soon, but I doubt coins like XMR..
legendary
October 22, 2020, 09:57:07 AM
spacer

Remember this not your keys not your coins

I should get more rebates today from retailmenot

I will move rebates to PayPal and buy $20 worth of BTC I will post an update soon.

legendary
October 22, 2020, 09:56:57 AM
spacer

Please remember not your keys not your coins

MY account is an old established PayPal account.

I have a cash balance in it.

I deposited cash into the account from retailmenot

I put in $51.32 usd in rebate money from mining and other purchases on the internet.

I purchased $20.00 usd  worth of BTC on the 21st of Oct.

I will get more rebates from retailmenot and I will buy more BTC with those rebates.

I will do this until Dec. 31, 2021 {God willing}  Or universe willing for those that choose to not believe  god.

legendary
October 22, 2020, 09:56:46 AM
as you know PayPal lets you buy btc. So I will track my BTC accumulation on my PayPal account for the next 15 months.

I will delete every post that says "no keys not your money."

I know that.

Pages:
Jump to: