Pages:
Author

Topic: My view of wealth and assets specially now - page 5. (Read 723 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 17, 2023, 03:19:03 AM
Couple of my observations where I am aligned with your thoughts and not aligned:

1. Gold will always remain most trusted source as it's there for centuries and will continue to remain. The only challenge is the storage and security If you are holding physical gold. We have Sovereign Gold  and this is better option as you get little annual returns as well. Gold may not be in par with inflation but it is certainly most safest investment.

2. I strongly disagree with your views on real estate. It gives you a place to stay, you can rent it out, collaborate with builders or business. It gives you multiple stream of income.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
December 17, 2023, 03:10:12 AM
I trust btc / gold and cash.
It's too bad many of us experinces a lot banking errors like the online banks don't work and cybercrimes in otherwords our money is not in safe and all those online bank wallets not always working good.

Gold is trusted by all as it has been used for investment since ancient times, but Bitcoin is still new compared to gold but still it has gained a lot of popularity in a very short period of time.Gold is still backing money as countries print their own currency based on the amount of gold they have. The banking system may have flaws, but we are also provided with a lot of facilities and as far as the safety of our money is concerned, I think our capital is safe in the banks.

Some banks may not work online ,but many banks are working well online, and they are treating their customers well.Bitcoin is also considered to be the most secure, but I think wherever you store your bitcoins there are still risks of hacking. So you should worry about protecting your money in Bitcoin more than the bank, because one mistake on your part can cost you your assets.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
December 17, 2023, 02:24:11 AM
I also agree that the future will be governed by Gold and BTC.  People have lost faith in the banking system as banks in many countries have gone bankrupt.  So people prefer to keep their money under their own control. Also investing in gold and BTC is safer than anything else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
December 17, 2023, 01:20:57 AM
The real estate prices don't make any sense because they are in the DEBT ECONOMY i stay away from debt economy yes you could make good profit but since debt economy bubble can pop it can trigger fast and you might not get out you can lose fast.

Except everybody would be able to build their own houses, real estate would always be a lucrative investment. Of course, it can crash, but it's one of the investments I know that will always be relevant in this world.
Real estate like every other investment has the possibility of crashing, stocks crash, just a few years ago, Bitcoin was at $16k from an ATH of $68k+. It's not different from real estate.

People would always need a place to live, an office space, a place for their businesses and events, hotels and restaurants would always be a thing. As long as these things are still in demand, real estate will always be a relevant investment.

There's no single investment without a risk, the risks may differ but there still risks.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
December 16, 2023, 07:23:57 PM
I belive future of money Will be backed by BTC and gold and If you want to borrow money you need gold or btc collateral.

Now Im wondering what they will do with all that bonds wich will have maturity on 2026

Im not economic expert i just think people have lost their guard too confident to trust something what does not have solid security.

I also think so, if the amount of bitcoin remains fixed forever and will not change then I believe a country's currency will be supported based on that country's ownership of bitcoin. we will soon enter 2024, my prediction is that before the price of bitcoin hits its ATH, we will see how many altcoins will follow its price. For the past few decades, gold and property have always been used as measures for rich people. In the next few years, Bitcoin owners will also definitely be included in the middle class category.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 16, 2023, 07:17:18 PM
It's too bad many of us experinces a lot banking errors like the online banks don't work and cybercrimes in otherwords our money is not in safe and all those online bank wallets not always working good.
Gold offcourse If you can hold it where good place to storage i trust physical locations Smiley for example London and i can get credit on my gold collateral aswell Smiley

Everyone one of them have advantage and disadvantage, but I do agree that cash is still the king.

I don't think real estate and property is area of speculation i see real estate as place where to live and good for people to have some place to live as home.
The real estate prices don't make any sense because they are in the DEBT ECONOMY i stay away from debt economy yes you could make good profit but since debt economy bubble can pop it can trigger fast and you might not get out you can lose fast.

That's been the history of real estate and housing in the US. I'm sure you know of some famous people who uses DEBT to buy houses and sort of invest on it during downturn. But I say that strategy is not for everyone.

I stay away debt and i don't play or speculate things what not backed of any value.
One day all those debt economy gamblers will learn Lesson hard way , yes you can make money like taking the mortgage and then renting out ....but here is the thing it's like a gamble you can win a lot but can lose fast.

Of course, we don't want DEBT in any shape or form, it will just pull you down and as I have said on the other thread, there is a big risk on getting a loan or debt to start your business.

Future of money sound money after ETF approved all the way Will finish of funny money but Money will be backed by real assets with limited supply.
So now the countries buying gold and btc , why because they know that debt based economy not sustainble.
I belive future of money Will be backed by BTC and gold and If you want to borrow money you need gold or btc collateral.

Now Im wondering what they will do with all that bonds wich will have maturity on 2026

Im not economic expert i just think people have lost their guard too confident to trust something what does not have solid security.

I'm also not a expert, but if bonds will mature on 2026, possible that those money will flow to Bitcoin as it has been proven to be a good hedge? We will see.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
December 16, 2023, 07:13:30 PM

Digital payment methods are convenient because you don't have to count the change, don't risk getting fake notes, all the money that you need are on one plastic card and if you lose it, you can block it and issue a new card, while losing a wallet full of cash has near zero chances of seeing it again.

I don't think real estate and property is area of speculation i see real estate as place where to live and good for people to have some place to live as home.

Real estate generates income. Even if the prices will crash, people will still rent it and the prices will go up again after some years. It's not a purely speculative investment like Bitcoin where you only care about the price.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
December 16, 2023, 06:43:31 PM

that is why i think real estate is a good investment you can live in it and pass it down to your children and if they want, they can sell it at some point

land is a fixed supply which is why real estate is considered to be a safe investment you just have to pick out a good location
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 15, 2023, 12:36:50 PM
Gold offcourse If you can hold it where good place to storage i trust physical locations Smiley for example London and i can get credit on my gold collateral aswell Smiley

I stay away debt and i don't play or speculate things what not backed of any value.
One day all those debt economy gamblers will learn Lesson hard way , yes you can make money like taking the mortgage and then renting out ....but here is the thing it's like a gamble you can win a lot but can lose fast.

Future of money sound money after ETF approved all the way Will finish of funny money but Money will be backed by real assets with limited supply.
So now the countries buying gold and btc , why because they know that debt based economy not sustainble.

Pages:
Jump to: