Pages:
Author

Topic: My vision of the market in the coming months - page 3. (Read 6055 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
By this year there is no price fall at all because as we can see on the market after it falls on $10k again it rises up as soon as it fall after a week. so If this continue falling to 7500$ again will be impossible as we can see more investors are still willing to take the risk on the bitcoin's price on its peak price this year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
Yes i think you're right. Our instinct may tell us what to do, if we invest or not, and not just rely with those crypto experts because sometimes their prediction on crypto is not close enough. So better invest qith your own risk and see the market situation everyday for you to be able to plan what you should do to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Correction is pump coin or token, Bitcoin dump and pump after correction. My vision of the crypto, this year Bitcoin 15K USD or more will be next year.

I think bitcoin will do that $15k this month and would more before the end of the year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
for me i will say that with the help of multiple Bots trading on exchanges these days. i doubt if btc will go pass 10,000 usd again. Most of these price increase are caused by bot trading. also Major institutions are joining the crypto industry. there will be correction but not as low as 7500.  my fear in this market is that altcoins are loosing out.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
The right strategy for investment in my opinion is as you say, namely watching the market every time. Current market movements are indeed on Bitcoin. Investors with large capital, it would be very profitable to buy Bitcoin at this time at a price of $ 12,171
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Currently btc is not likely to fall below $10k at this moment, certain we are in a bull season as a lot of altcoins are yet to be one react meaningfully to it, it is certain that etherium will thrive to push further to achieve 50% of all time high just like btc have done and thereby pushing btc further, the bear season may occur next year instead
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
Now there is a correction of the 2nd wave of pump and I think that it is not over yet. Bitcoin may fall below 10K but I think that by the autumn the bullish trend will resume and the market will start to grow.

correction won't go below 10K, I'm sure of that. according to my prediction, if until next month the price of bitcoin is still at 10K-12K there will be a new pump and it will continue until next year. peak in Q2 2020, because at that time BTC will halving.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I see this as just a prediction not a reality per ser. Objectively,  we must know the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies makes it almost impossible to predict actually. So we wait and see.
Yeah absolutely there is no precise predictions, but the important thing is we are certain that it will bounce back after the downfall lucky are those who have patience of holding surely they double the value of money they invested.
who believed, and if it was still poured in the winter or in the beginning of April, already received a good profit, let's hope the growth will continue, today it is weak, but growing
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
I see this as just a prediction not a reality per ser. Objectively,  we must know the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies makes it almost impossible to predict actually. So we wait and see.
Yeah absolutely there is no precise predictions, but the important thing is we are certain that it will bounce back after the downfall lucky are those who have patience of holding surely they double the value of money they invested.
Activity: 686
Activity: 588
Now there is a correction of the 2nd wave of pump and I think that it is not over yet. Bitcoin may fall below 10K but I think that by the autumn the bullish trend will resume and the market will start to grow.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Every price increase of bitcoin it is expected to have a correction so its possible it will return back to $7500 before recovering again. However for the past few months investors are buying due to fomo some of them even bought at $13k thinking this is the start of bull run but the price fell down to $11k currently. The market is unpredicted and we cant accurately tell if what's going to happen in the future.

Its better to have our own analysis and understanding on how the market perform, in this way we dont need to rely on others prediction because you know what to expect.
Activity: 686
Bitcoin has surprised to everyone for last 1-2 months and price of bitcoin is getting high amazingly and incoming months bitcoin will cross the $20000.
I was not surprised by the recent rise in BTC. If bitcoin had reached ATH in recent times, it would surprise me. I think that BTC will not reach ATH earlier than next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I do not know whether to predict anything because I do not see the point.  Because it often happens that no one can accurately predict what will happen next with the market.  But I can say my opinion. I believe that the market will continue to grow in the near future if you look at the Bitcoin chart, then you can see how it grows and at what periods its next milestone will be $ 17,000 and then again the correction.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
if it does not feel like it's going to fall, but let's look at the following months if we're a bullrun pattern.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
The best thing to do when it goes to 7000+ again is buy as many bitcoin as you can. because judging by its past movements the price will surely go up again in the next 1-2 years. this is the only investment that will guarantee you a sure income if you are truly patient and can wait the price to go up again.
accumulate as much as we can if bitcoin crashing again .in few months ago bitcoin price will soar , and maybe will create new all time high.especially after halving on next year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
The best thing to do when it goes to 7000+ again is buy as many bitcoin as you can. because judging by its past movements the price will surely go up again in the next 1-2 years. this is the only investment that will guarantee you a sure income if you are truly patient and can wait the price to go up again.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has surprised to everyone for last 1-2 months and price of bitcoin is getting high amazingly and incoming months bitcoin will cross the $20000.
Activity: 490
The fact is bitcoin can easily drop back to 5k if the FOMO stop but I'm sure that after few months bitcoin will surge with might and the next halving will help a lot too
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Today we are seeing a very interesting picture of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin shows fast and sharp growth, and altcoins now look very bad.
I want to share my opinion and how I see developments in the coming months in the cryptocurrency market:

Now, most news telling that Bitcoin for the first time in 1.5 years has overcome the price of 10 thousand dollars and this suggests that now many people will go to buy Bitcoin and FOMO will come to the market. This will definitely push the price up. Based on technical analysis, I think that in June or early July we will see a bitcoin price of 11825 dollars for bitcoin. but we all know that after each growth correction must come, and now it, too, will have to happen in order to take money from weakly believing people. It will come from the level of 11825 that as I see the correction and I think that during the correction there is a chance to return to the level of 7500-7900 for Bitcoin. Will we go below the 7500 as Tone Vays said? - I think no.
After the correction, there will be an accumulation of positions for several months, and then a lot of positive news, the arrival of large investors and to the moon.

Make your investment strategy by yourself and watch the market every day.......

What do you think about this? Am I right?  Cool
$ 7500 or $ 7900 is really not the point of dropping BTC in the future. because the demand for BTC is still very large and in the near future, Libra coin appears and BTC is more and more valuable.
Therefore, I think that the value of BTC can be adjusted to the lowest level of $ 9k3.
And then, the alts will be booming and the market will be green in the end of Q3 and early Q4. Wink

I hope so. Many people have the same hope in this year because they already waiting for a long time and now they become optimist to see bitcoin price has increased to more than $10k. We believe bitcoin price can increase more than $20k in this year or in the next year so people still waiting for the next bull run. Besides that, the altcoin market will rise too and at that time, we will going to make a big profit again.

Yes but unfortunately many people also miss the train to enjoy the current price increase because last year they were too pessimistic about crypto. Oh yes the type we hold is not too greedy because we see the market well because the market will not always be good, you must determine your target and you cannot expect the market to continue to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: