Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium app on Android can not send Btc - page 2. (Read 287 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
September 23, 2019, 05:15:36 PM
I did updated wallet with update on 13th of September. I changed my pin, so now i need to wait for 1 more day to create backup. So if it will work in 1 day i will create backup and store words on paper.

I hope next update will fix this issue or what else can I do?

As long as you have the seed you'll be free to take the seed and try another wallet if the update or reinstalling Mycelium doesn't work.

The only issues I've had with it after several years of use are their servers going down, which affects everyone but has only happened a couple of times, and occasionally I've had to reload the account when new transactions didn't show up.

It sounds like it's crashing on you which has never occurred for me.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
September 22, 2019, 05:10:28 PM
I did updated wallet with update on 13th of September. I changed my pin, so now i need to wait for 1 more day to create backup. So if it will work in 1 day i will create backup and store words on paper.

I hope next update will fix this issue or what else can I do?
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
September 22, 2019, 05:03:28 PM
~snip~

Do You think this bug could be fixed itself in a while?

Have you tried to check if there is a new update on google they recently released the latest Mycelium wallet last Sept. 13, 2019.

Before you do update make sure that you have a backup copy of your seeds. You can backup the wallet under settings or just go to accounts click the account then create a backup upper right of the screen. Now copy the seed phrase one by one on the piece of paper. After that start updating the wallet by going to Playstore then look for Mycelium then touch the update.
September 22, 2019, 04:31:04 PM
Thanks guys, i hope i really wont loose my btc (i do not find seed (words)), but until now I always manage to send and receive btc with mycelium app. I have opened new issue on github and waiting for reply.

Do You think this bug could be fixed itself in a while?
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
September 22, 2019, 02:24:45 PM
I do not wanna loose my btc, which i have on Mycelium. Thanks.
If I remember correctly (haven't used Mycelium in a while), it has you write down a seed phrase when you create the wallet.  As long as you have that, your coins are safe.  It sounds like some sort of glitch, though I don't pretend to know anything else about it.  I think I had similar problems when I was using Mycelium as one of my main wallets, but it eventually just resolved itself.

OP, if you find a fix please update this thread, as it might help someone else getting a similar error.

Edit:

As long as you have the recovery seed of your mycelium wallet then I'm sure it's safe, it's just that the mycelium app is buggy af.
Ah, you beat me to it!
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 22, 2019, 02:21:13 PM
I did send error report to Google play and also to mycelium contact ([email protected]), but no reply yet. Please help. I do not wanna loose my btc, which i have on Mycelium.
That's probably a bug, is your app has the latest build?

You can make an issue request on their github page here instead of emailing them.

I do not wanna loose my btc, which i have on Mycelium.
Try to search on block expolorer your wallet address used to received your funds, if there's no suspicious transfer of funds from your wallet then it's still there. As long as you have the recovery seed of your mycelium wallet then I'm sure it's safe, it's just that the mycelium app is buggy af.
September 22, 2019, 02:18:07 PM
Hello,

does anybody know why I can not send btc from my mycelium app on Android. In the past there was no problem. But yesterday i tried to send some btc to different wallet and i always receive the same error (Mycelium wallet closed, ok, send repport). I did send error report to Google play and also to mycelium contact ([email protected]), but no reply yet. Please help. I do not wanna loose my btc, which i have on Mycelium. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: