Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium getting its own sub-forum any time soon? - page 2. (Read 3577 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I also support the idea of a subForum for Mycelium, and maybe also greenAddress  (one day, because I know that a lot of people don't use it but it is very very secure).
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I support the idea stated in OP.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Concur
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It's really time this great wallet gets its own sub-forum within Alternative clients, along with a few others that are already there (MultiBit, Electrum, etc).

Absolutely agree. Great wallet and certainly deserves its own sub-forum. Will make tracking the very active development so much easier.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
It's really time this great wallet gets its own sub-forum within Alternative clients, along with a few others that are already there (MultiBit, Electrum, etc).

There are literally dozens of these threads with only the flavor of the shit coin changed over the past few years.

Not gonna happin'

~BCX~

What are you talking about? Its a wallet/app not a coin...
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

There are literally dozens of these threads with only the flavor of the shit coin changed over the past few years.

Not gonna happin'

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

I think products should not get individual sub-forum. Then it would be difficult to judge who to get one and who not to. Sub-forum should be dedicated on service category only.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.

While the wallet is great that is not the requirement. I barely see any posts regarding Mycelium. On the other hand I see plenty regarding blockchain.info and I dont even watch service discussions I just report them out of tech support. An almost dead board is not really helpfull. E.g. the bitcoinj subboard[1] is barely used and might as well be reintegrated in the alt clients section.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=138.0
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I'm surprised that those have their own dedicated subforum. They should all be grouped into one forum.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: