Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ myDice.co | BITCOIN DICE | PLAY | INVEST | FAIR | ★☆★ | - page 2. (Read 13379 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
And how can someone bet max profit with 0.15 @ 2x when bankroll is under 15btc?

You are getting the wrong point here, max profit is not the same as max bet. Mydice use standard kelly criterion which is 1 % of their bankroll for their max profit

With the current bankroll of 14.1 BTC, the max profit is 0.141 BTC  ( some whale just struck the house leaving it is minus profit it seems )

You will be able to do 0.0705 BTC for 2x multiplier

0.0000142 BTC for 9900x multiplier

13.8 BTC for 1.02x multiplier

P.S : do note that this is a rough count, you could use the automatic system on the site to know the exact profit for your wager amount. There will be a notifier if you exceed the maximum allowed profit

Multiplier was 2, and bankroll was around 11
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
But is possible invest to all coin in the site?
If you see the section 'Invested' when you enter in the site for each coin you will see how much is invested in each one
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

yes this is possible...

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Reddcoin, Peercoin, Paycoin
No Fees for investing!!! you can withdraw anytime!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005
hello,
there isn't affiliation?

no we have no affiliate accounts!!!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
And how can someone bet max profit with 0.15 @ 2x when bankroll is under 15btc?

You are getting the wrong point here, max profit is not the same as max bet. Mydice use standard kelly criterion which is 1 % of their bankroll for their max profit

With the current bankroll of 14.1 BTC, the max profit is 0.141 BTC  ( some whale just struck the house leaving it is minus profit it seems )

You will be able to do 0.0705 BTC for 2x multiplier

0.0000142 BTC for 9900x multiplier

13.8 BTC for 1.02x multiplier

P.S : do note that this is a rough count, you could use the automatic system on the site to know the exact profit for your wager amount. There will be a notifier if you exceed the maximum allowed profit
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
Edit

Thanks to the admin, have help me with my old account
Activity: 568
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
When will there be a chat where players and investors can chat togheter? And how can someone bet max profit with 0.15 @ 2x when bankroll is under 15btc?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Mydice when you resolved a problem of old login ? I have found a txt with my username and password and if i remember i have a small dogecoin invested in your site, but with my login (lottoitalia) i can't enter. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
the same with my account username rodrigobitcoin
Hello Bitcoin community,

first I want to apologize for the long reaction time. I also want to answer the questions that have been posted here. I was very busy the last weeks. I only can say sorry for that.

Since the last release we made some security updates that had some impact to the withdraw function.

NEW:
1)   95% of all withdrawls will be made automaticly via a cronjob. This takes a maximum of 5 minutes.
2)   5 % of all withdrawls will be done manually .
3)   FROM NOW: Every user who has to wait longer than 24 hours will get a bonus of 0.01 Bitcoins or 2,5 USD in altcoin. The value of the withdrawal must be at least 0,005 Bitcoin or 1 USD in altcoin to get this bonus.
4)   All users had received a payout. EVERY USER. The website is NO scam.
5)   Problems login into your old account: We hade some problems to migrate some userpasswords to the new version. This is why some users cant login to their old accounts. We have paid back the balance to the deposit "from" addresses. ALL user were payed. There are only 30-40 accounts were this happened.
6)   New script is NOW online. MONA, SYS, DGB & WC will be back this weekend.

15 Bitcoin giveaway for active users.

All bets placed from 18.06.2015 00:00 UTC – 31.07.2015 23:59 will count for the activity rally.
The users with most bets placed will get a bonus.

1. player = 5 Bitcoin   (most games played)
2. player = 2 Bitcoin  (second place)
3. player = 1 Bitcoin  (thrid place)
4. player = 0,5 Bitcoin (...)
5. player = 0,25 Bitcoin(...)
6. -10 = 0,15 Bitcoin(...)
11-15 = 0,10 Bitcoin(...)
The bonus will be paid on 01.08.2015

The player with the highest stakes gets an additional bonus of 5 Bitcoin. All coins will count. Not only Bitcoin.
Example: User wagered 5.000 DASH. (Dash price on 31.07.2015 = 0,0122 BTC -> User has wagered 61 BTC)
The bonus will be paid on 01.08.2015

All existing useraccounts and all new accounts can participate.

How it works:
1) Create an account with an unique username. OR Edit your username to an unique username on altcoin dice website.
2) If you want to play with bitcoin and some other altcoins take care that your username on all altcoin dice websites are the same. f.e. gimmebtc555
3) place your bet with every coin you want. All bets on all altcoin dice websites will count.

Example: your username = gimmebtc555
you have placed 5000 bets with bitcoin & 4000 with Blackcoin & 5000 with Dogeoin
= 14.000 Bets placed

An interim report of the activity rally will be published for the first time on 01.07.2015

The address with the bonus of 15 Bitcoins can be viewed here:
https://blockchain.info/address/1HbeFY3h7wbvxwBy6MXdLqrmcEMnanyfXp

If you have questions please sent me an PM or a support ticket.
I've got my login info and get nice compensation (as my deposit). Waiting for withdraw now.

Also admin says that 95% withdraws will be done automatically within 5 min and 5% will done manually.

Also he said that all users who wait more than 24 hours for withdraw will get 0.01 BTC compensation.

I dont know why I feel something fishy here...did they say it by email? can you proof what you say?
Still wondering, why OP did not say anything in this thread regarding all the addressed issues..just curious tbh
But if it is true, so congrats that you have got your money back + some comps.

Sorry for the long time i did not respond on the comments on the forum..
I will post something tomorrow... english is not my native language and i want everybody to understand what i want to say.

a post will follow tomorrow!!!! Website is NO SCAM!!!

there will also be a 15 Bitcoin acitivity rally for active users...
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I've got my login info and get nice compensation (as my deposit). Waiting for withdraw now.

Also admin says that 95% withdraws will be done automatically within 5 min and 5% will done manually.

Also he said that all users who wait more than 24 hours for withdraw will get 0.01 BTC compensation.

I dont know why I feel something fishy here...did they say it by email? can you proof what you say?
Still wondering, why OP did not say anything in this thread regarding all the addressed issues..just curious tbh
But if it is true, so congrats that you have got your money back + some comps.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
stop kidding me
My login info still does not work, admin still refuses to respond to me. Seems like a scam, please PM me OP.
Sry for my eng. I deposited to my account. I have changed my login and password and reload the page. After that i see other account. I clicked change user, type my login and password, but it says login failed...

There are some members posted some issues in the site and get no responses from OP yet.
Dont you read it before decided to make some deposit?
I dont know how to say, but I doubt that you will get your money back. Hope you did not deposit a huge amount..
Perhaps you can try to send them an email to their support and hope they will reply it.

admin says that he will check it and I will get my login data.
Lets see how it goes, OP was online today but still didn't bother to respond to any of the problems here  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Sry for my eng. I deposited to my account. I have changed my login and password and reload the page. After that i see other account. I clicked change user, type my login and password, but it says login failed...

There are some members posted some issues in the site and get no responses from OP yet.
Dont you read it before decided to make some deposit?
I dont know how to say, but I doubt that you will get your money back. Hope you did not deposit a huge amount..
Perhaps you can try to send them an email to their support and hope they will reply it.
So awhile ago, before the server update I created a Doge MyDice account in addition to my Monacoin account.  Unfortunately, the same day I sent roughly $10 worth of Doge to my MyDice Doge address the site went down before the confirmations.

I was under impression everything would be fine, but remembered to come back to the site today and my login information doesn't work.  I've effectively lost roughly $10 worth of Dogs because it shows I have no account.

better send them an e-mail to support, i think there is one provided in the site.. I do'nt know how quick they're responding though coz here OP last login was in June 1..
Pages:
Jump to: