Pages:
Author

Topic: MYMINER - Open Source Bitcoin mining ASIC project - page 2. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
eve just got me in a bad mood. I'm usually patient with his outbursts but he's never attacked me personally before. Some jerk new GBC tried to include me in his price fixing cabal: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-not-associated-with-any-price-fixing-288656

Sorry eve. But I still reported you to the mods for libel/defamation. There's free speech but you cannot go around throwing those serious accusations without proof. I've listed my proof. Where's your proof, kook?
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What a guy with those attitude and personality would someone let him escrow?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
According to one of the GBCs I advocate for, ultibit, I understand that John K. has been tied up lately and very busy. They've been waiting days for service IIRC. I noticed recently that the GB forum needed escrow service redundancy and more prompt attention (IMHO), which is which I started my GB services. I offer a response time of 12-24 hours for official transactions, but usually around 4-6 hours. My niche is the Group Buys forum and pre-planning GBs so I guarantee I'll give you much more prompt and detailed support then any normal Escrow Service can possibly provide (since they have to serve the whole BTC economy/marketplace). I provide world class customer service support, education skills, and access to my 30 years of IT and advanced sales experience (I once sold and taught close up magic tricks as a teenager).

I would like to offer my escrow coordination services as well; I'm not an Escrow Repository but I can set up semi-automated sales for your fundraising at BTCrow for a 2% total fee. BTCrow offers low fees, Escrow Repository services as you build up your funding, refunds, manual release of funds by buying parties at the end of the fundraising effort, and even professional 3rd party dispute resolution for up to 120 days post-sales, which is something that could be important to potential backers.

I run a small miner co-op & I vet new Group Buy Coordinators and amateur miner hosts on the GB forum for free as a community service. I also advocate for both buyers and sellers. I've passed on 9.3 BTC on behalf of 3 different miners for HashFast Group Buy shares via John K.. In only about two weeks of my services being available: I have vetted (or am in the process of vetting) 5 different new or aspiring Group Buy Coordinators so far and multiple amateur miner hosts in several different states in my matchmaking index with super cheap electricty,

This Guy look very scammy to me, trying to self promote to be an Escrow Guy. A Scammer promoting himself what a joke. This whole thing looks very suspicious to me. What Guarantee Do they have? Another x-crowd, Abidi?

Screw you eve! Go fuck yourself. Go back to the Group Buys forum & see what I've contributed to the top post there compared to you. How many endorsements do you have on ebay? I've got a 162 perfect feedback rating as a co-seller/buyer.

How many endorsements do you have on this forum. I have 5 so far, and I've vetted bobsag3 and BeepBeep2 as Group Buy Coordinators for free. I also have three new GBCs I'm in the process of vetting and people have trusted me with their IDs & even BTC with good reason & nothing fucking happened you fucking barney kook I'd run over if I saw you in the water. Here's 4 shares worth 6.2 BTC where nothing fucking happened except what was supposed to happen:

https://blockchain.info/tx/0ffc32767e5fc6138fdca9c509cd1f711a105d0c57298072f60162cf6d0fe937

Here's why you should trust me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2956448
Here's my endorsements: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2997877

Why should we trust YOU eve. You POS. Where's your f'n endorsements?

Cheesy  Easy man,your gonna blow a gasket  Cheesy We all know eve,see his/her ignore glowing Huh  Cheesy

According to one of the GBCs I advocate for, ultibit, I understand that John K. has been tied up lately and very busy. They've been waiting days for service IIRC. I noticed recently that the GB forum needed escrow service redundancy and more prompt attention (IMHO), which is which I started my GB services. I offer a response time of 12-24 hours for official transactions, but usually around 4-6 hours. My niche is the Group Buys forum and pre-planning GBs so I guarantee I'll give you much more prompt and detailed support then any normal Escrow Service can possibly provide (since they have to serve the whole BTC economy/marketplace). I provide world class customer service support, education skills, and access to my 30 years of IT and advanced sales experience (I once sold and taught close up magic tricks as a teenager).

I would like to offer my escrow coordination services as well; I'm not an Escrow Repository but I can set up semi-automated sales for your fundraising at BTCrow for a 2% total fee. BTCrow offers low fees, Escrow Repository services as you build up your funding, refunds, manual release of funds by buying parties at the end of the fundraising effort, and even professional 3rd party dispute resolution for up to 120 days post-sales, which is something that could be important to potential backers.

I run a small miner co-op & I vet new Group Buy Coordinators and amateur miner hosts on the GB forum for free as a community service. I also advocate for both buyers and sellers. I've passed on 9.3 BTC on behalf of 3 different miners for HashFast Group Buy shares via John K.. In only about two weeks of my services being available: I have vetted (or am in the process of vetting) 5 different new or aspiring Group Buy Coordinators so far and multiple amateur miner hosts in several different states in my matchmaking index with super cheap electricty,

This Guy look very scammy to me, trying to self promote to be an Escrow Guy. A Scammer promoting himself what a joke. This whole thing looks very suspicious to me. What Guarantee Do they have? Another x-crowd, Abidi?

Screw you eve! Go fuck yourself. Pretty much everyone laughs at you here. Your worth to the community is zilch. Go back to the Group Buys forum & see what I've contributed to the top post there compared to you. How many endorsements do you have on ebay? I've got a 162 perfect feedback rating as a co-seller/buyer over 10 years.

How many endorsements do you have on this forum. I have 5 so far, and I've vetted bobsag3 and BeepBeep2 as Group Buy Coordinators for free. I also have three new GBCs I'm in the process of vetting and multiple people here have trusted me with their IDs & even BTC with good reason & nothing fucking happened you fucking barney kook. Here's 4 shares worth 6.2 BTC where nothing fucking happened except what was supposed to happen:

https://blockchain.info/tx/0ffc32767e5fc6138fdca9c509cd1f711a105d0c57298072f60162cf6d0fe937

Here's why you should trust me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2956448
Here's my endorsements: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2997877

Why should we trust YOU eve. You POS. Where's your endorsements? You should take your accusation down since it's fucking groundless.

What you just accused me of: That's libel or defamation.
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 297
If you use a trusted escrow like John you have my full support for what you are doing.

It seems that John K. is very busy now. we haven't got any reply from him. Is there any other well-known escrow we can trust?

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
200BTC donation to compensate our previous work and to support us to continue

1, FPGA codes for the ASIC chips
2, FPGA codes for the controller
3, A python miner

You want a 200 BTC donation for some FPGA mining code???
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Looks promising. I would use John k as escrow
legendary
Activity: 1176
If you use a trusted escrow like John you have my full support for what you are doing.
It sounds really like an easy scam.
Edit, i propose myself to be an escrow for this, even if no one asked for that. You can look at my trust history. I will do it for free.

My address: 1LqNiZWiSriUwKoWxSpcmqWw6TzVSR9SAy
(if you trust me more than the OP, use it)

This is not a scam. we have uploaded the FPGA sof file for prototyping verification. Anyone who has De2 FPGA boards can verify it.
Thanks a lot for your proposal, but I have sent a PM to invite John (John K.) as an escrow.
We will let you or someone else to be the escrow if he refused.
legendary
Activity: 1176
It sounds really like an easy scam.
Edit, i propose myself to be an escrow for this, even if no one asked for that. You can look at my trust history. I will do it for free.

My address: 1LqNiZWiSriUwKoWxSpcmqWw6TzVSR9SAy
(if you trust me more than the OP, use it)
110nm Huh  Your just a tad bit late with that  Roll Eyes

Maybe if you were going to 28nm............MAYBE............need ALOT more info though,like who you are & where your located for starters  Wink

Good luck  Grin

Yes, we know that, but it's not so clear two months ago.
Fortunately the prototyping codes can be used for any feature size including 28nm.
It's better to have more than 1 core for smaller feature size, it's not difficult to add more cores
legendary
Activity: 2212
110nm Huh  Your just a tad bit late with that  Roll Eyes

Maybe if you were going to 28nm............MAYBE............need ALOT more info though,like who you are & where your located for starters  Wink

Good luck  Grin
Update: No enough attention was attracted by this project in this forum. We are going to keep working on it privately.
Pages:
Jump to: