Pages:
Author

Topic: myminershop.com and allianceminers.com REVIEW - SCAM ALERT!!! - page 2. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 5
If I'm going to buy again in the future I'm going to verify the website here and ask your opinion for sure... THIS TIME WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT RESEARCHING!
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
It's always been emphasized that if you are to buy miners. Buy them from official manufacturer sites or official resellers who are usually listed on the official manufacturer sites, not random websites claiming to sell the equipment.

There are hundreds of scam websites claiming to sell the miners because it's a lucrative scam technique. You have to be very careful next time. If in doubt, always ask members here in the forum about any website you have come across.
Here is proof of payment = https://ibb.co/5vymGWw
Transaction ID = c08880fde28f0252076a8f296bd27ccdaba6a436aba5981d43bf2b99cd43ecca

This is all I have, after payment confirmation they have deleted my account.
I will never trust such websites in my life, also on their trustpilot profile there are negative reviews but I think that the positive ones are paid (same goes for allianceminers.com).
I've been scammed by myminershop.com for aproximately $3,000 and I've did some research and looks like the same scammer/scammers is/are behind allianceminers.com
When responding by email they have the same excuses and responses plus the webiste pages have almost the same content.
There must be more websites like this and I'm going to post them here!

Please be aware of this scammers and don't order from them!  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: