Pages:
Author

Topic: Myria - thoughts? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 85
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 25, 2023, 11:47:14 PM
Price is now up to £0.012 so am currently 10x up on my investment which is great but still yet to take any profits.

you just have to be careful now you bought it at a very low value and now you are looking at profit already if you hold too long you might lose your chance of selling it but i think it’s still gonna increase with how the market is looking these days
Any project I've found solid, keeping it to myself and ensure to grab significant profits before telling my colleagues around who will also banter for their own time to work out research concerning these projects. When a project we invested on pumps, it then means we're currently open to becoming one of very young crypto traders that are impacting people around with positivity. The market is in different view, I totally understand we're earning and losing good quality time in the market, more reason we should adapted with trending projects in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
December 15, 2023, 12:23:55 PM
Layer 2 solution for gaming and NFt on Ethereum Blockchain, there are too many layer 2 solution doing everything that we can expect. It is time these guys who are providing layer 2 solution should move on to other blockchain. The layer 2 ecosystem is congested with the same or similar crypto projects. It is time to move on to other blockchain similar to Ethereum that have something new within their ecosystem.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
December 15, 2023, 12:00:48 PM
Price is now up to £0.012 so am currently 10x up on my investment which is great but still yet to take any profits.

you just have to be careful now you bought it at a very low value and now you are looking at profit already if you hold too long you might lose your chance of selling it but i think it’s still gonna increase with how the market is looking these days
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
December 15, 2023, 11:44:42 AM
As you buy this token earlier and keep it for longer time then you will have more benefit than those who is buying myria token now. Although its price is not higher enough that anybody cannot afford it but still there occurred a recent surge in myria token so I think if someone wants to diversify portfolio then they should not forget about myria.

Most of the people are greedy enough that when they sometimes see pump of certain token then they rush towards its investment but i think that everyone should buy any token with lower value and should investigate about it first. The current price of myria is 0.012$ which means that those who have bought it previously are now in profit and as Bull season is coming so I think all coins are going to show unexpected gain.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
December 15, 2023, 11:30:44 AM
To be honest I have put a £100 or so in a few different projects as lottery plays for the bull run and Myria is the only one where I timed it perfectly and bought at the bottom.

I only now need it to reach £0.12 which would be a £1b market cap and 100x for me - I just wish i put more in but to turn £120 into £12,000 would still be a great return.

copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
December 15, 2023, 11:02:55 AM
The token recently listed in Bybit exchange with a reward for traders. I also heard about this token in video from a well trusted youtuber but I took it lightly and after that the token pumped 1000%. You are lucky for taking entry on the time. Project is looking promising and current position show that we big exchanges Binance and Coinbase may list it in the future. I suggest for selling your initial investment and just play with profit.

I took part in deposit and trading event hosted by Bybit exchange, and it proved to be a lucrative opportunity for making trading profit in the short term, due to its note-able volatility offering favorable entry and exit points for traders. The participants will also receive reward at the end of the campaign.

MYRA a utility token built on Ethereum network has a substantial supply is 50 Billion, the market price is expected to remain few cents in coming days and weeks, t However, MYRA might evolve as promising long term investment in the future.

https://myria.com/token/

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
December 15, 2023, 11:02:35 AM

Not sure if I am being too greedy but feel this is early and can easily do another 10x from current price which would give me a 100x.

Anyone else invested?
I think Myria will blow and it will be huge imo and if your initial target was really 100x then why not stick with it until the end? We aren't yet in the bull run and gaming sector is likely still be a top contender in the upcoming bull run so better hold on them. Well, it's not bad to take profit or get your initial investment and let the other tokens play along.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
CoinPoker.com
December 15, 2023, 09:15:05 AM

Not sure if I am being too greedy but feel this is early and can easily do another 10x from current price which would give me a 100x.

Anyone else invested?
Wow thats a good profit mate. It seems your timing is totally sync with the current market. For sure many have missed that game even me just heard it when theres so much noise already. But I dont want to fomo with its current price especially it pumped 10x already. Maybe a pull back if theres a chance then I purchase some. What network does myria do?
December 15, 2023, 07:58:49 AM
The token recently listed in Bybit exchange with a reward for traders. I also heard about this token in video from a well trusted youtuber but I took it lightly and after that the token pumped 1000%. You are lucky for taking entry on the time. Project is looking promising and current position show that we big exchanges Binance and Coinbase may list it in the future. I suggest for selling your initial investment and just play with profit.

Yes I think that is what I will do take out my investment and then leave the rest to hopefully see a great bull run over the next few years.

It has gone down a little in the last 12 hours so will wait for it to pump back up and then take out the money I put in.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
December 15, 2023, 06:37:09 AM
December 15, 2023, 05:24:28 AM

Anyone else invested?
November 29, 2023, 10:06:08 AM
Not sure if many are aware of Myria but I bought 100,000 when the price was £0.0012 back in August and the price is currently £0.009 which means I am now 750% up on my investment.

I bought 100,000 after watching a few videos online saying how Myria can see the returns Gala did in 2021 which was over 100x.

I am not tempted to sell yet but think I will be if it gets to point where I am up 10x on my investment but part of me wants to hold on till bull run in the hope that it can 100x.

Anyone have any thoughts on Myria at all?

Like i said above many say it can see the gains Gala saw in 2021 but I am not sure if that is just youtubers trying to hype the project or if it really can do that well.
Pages:
Jump to: