Pages:
Author

Topic: [MZC] MazaCoin *National Currency of the Traditional Lakota Nation* | NEW THREAD - page 6. (Read 53399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
just a simple new logo / but you know what ?
it is enough to restore my faith in MZC

now time for a real but slow distro to the Lakota

turtle pace, doesn't bother me, but get Youtube vids of the Lakota building a MZC local economy

say a 6month video project, premiere's on YT around the holidays 2015
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Thanks guys (not you SkyValeey)

I will provide full resolution png images for downloading tomorrow with transparent background. Happy to hear u all liked the design. We could sometime this or next week order the stickers (maza accepted here).

Again, thanks for your good work... You really seem to get a hang of this. Always looks better and better, never worse. That's the sign of a true artist.
Keep up the good work!

And you, SkyValeey, keep checking the toilets for spare money, you belong there.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Thanks guys (not you SkyValeey)

I will provide full resolution png images for downloading tomorrow with transparent background. Happy to hear u all liked the design. We could sometime this or next week order the stickers (maza accepted here).

Activity: 560
Great coin if you want to throw money into toilet.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Hi everyone, here is some more suggestions for maza graphics. I took reference from bitcoin and litecoin ->

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

Great job Tomi- Way to go.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Hi everyone, here is some more suggestions for maza graphics. I took reference from bitcoin and litecoin ->

Tell me what u think

- Tomi

Really nice. I think that's the way to go. Unique style yet not intrusive. Good work!

Mazacoin Weekly Reports are available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mazacoin-weekly-reports-725479

Read only thread over there to keep it clean, simple, and informative, please comment here.

Excellent idea.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Such is life in crypto paradise
Mazacoin Weekly Reports are available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mazacoin-weekly-reports-725479

Read only thread over there to keep it clean, simple, and informative, please comment here.

Well done guruvan! This will help give the project more transparency and keep people up to date

- Tomi

As always, great work Tomi.  Could you cut them into 2 separate images and turn the corners transparent?

Shine Like The Sun

Tell me what u think

- Tomi
Activity: 532

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
just taking a look.

Cheers!!
Have had some very productive conversations with Payu and the rest of the Mazacoin team this week!

Great things are happening. There are upcoming mainstream press pieces to watch for (more as we know release dates!), and much progress is being made with tribe members, and the Tribal Council members.

There is a ton of dev work ongoing! If you have CSS/HTML skills, javascript, nodejs & mongoDB. python or php skills, please let us know! We could use all the help we can get. Mazacoin.org web redesign is ongoing, but could use that real professional touch.

I'll be helping Payu more and more in the coming weeks, especially helping to communicate to you our work with the Lakota, and other tribes, as we expand Mazacoin. I'll provide a weekly report with development news, tribal negotiations, and other mazacoin-related business developments. Please let me know what mazacoin projects you're working on, and we'll add those into the reports.

Finally, I will be setting up some multisig payment addresses for donations for some gear for the dev team. We have a few machines (like ATM machines that we need to purchase, and modify for mazacoin. We would like to be able to visit tribal leaders, chambers of commerce and gaming directors with the various equipment they need to run their businesses, in our hands, working for demonstrations. I will set these up as 3 of 5 signature addresses, with Payu, owlhooter, and myself as signatories.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I made a withdrawal from Cryptsy to - MRsZCp2E1VhyY7LZzUuhjhQKh2LmMjva8E - and it doesn't seemed to have worked - 710ad0794830f206d5212d5feedb14143bb632b56acc6fdeaba650457df9696b - any ideas anyone?

It's showing in the block explorer, make sure you have the most recent version of the wallet. 9.0.1.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I made a withdrawal from Cryptsy to - MRsZCp2E1VhyY7LZzUuhjhQKh2LmMjva8E - and it doesn't seemed to have worked - 710ad0794830f206d5212d5feedb14143bb632b56acc6fdeaba650457df9696b - any ideas anyone?
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
MazaCoin folks,

We met with Tomi in Helsinki. Please pop over to our chat room on Skype to discuss more about possible integrations:

https://twitter.com/hivewallet/status/491585675838242819
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Also, MazaCoin has been added to the lazycoins.com exchange!

+1
Activity: 112
Such is life in crypto paradise
EDIT: I have contacted CoinPayments this morning with the following: http://bitbin.it/FPy3DDCw

I'll contact coinpayments ASAP. Thanks for letting us know Glooboy Smiley

I'll point out that not only have we released new client apps, with more on the way, but we've spoken with bittrex among others who have let us know maza is in danger of being delisted, and have been added to more exchanges, just this week. Bittrex has said that the continued interest, the fact they've been in communication with owlhooter will keep us on the board for now.

Low volume at the bottom of a market cycle isn't really a good reason to delist a coin IMO....I'd like to spend my mazacoins, but it's pretty hard to do it at these prices. You can bet, though, that as soon as I can I'll be using mazacoin for cash. Maza Means Money! Wink

It's great to see this team busting ass on dev work, graphics, and marketing. I hear great things in the works from Payu, rumblings of upcoming media attention.

If anyone would like to earn some mazacoins - we have some work to do. MZC price is pretty low, but CSS/HTML skills are in short supply - if you're willing to speculate on the future of MZC with us, we need you! (we'd like to make sure mazacoin.org has an update before the media comes back!!)

Nice work guruvan.

Also, MazaCoin has been added to the lazycoins.com exchange!
EDIT: I have contacted CoinPayments this morning with the following: http://bitbin.it/FPy3DDCw

I'll contact coinpayments ASAP. Thanks for letting us know Glooboy Smiley

I'll point out that not only have we released new client apps, with more on the way, but we've spoken with bittrex among others who have let us know maza is in danger of being delisted, and have been added to more exchanges, just this week. Bittrex has said that the continued interest, the fact they've been in communication with owlhooter will keep us on the board for now.

Low volume at the bottom of a market cycle isn't really a good reason to delist a coin IMO....I'd like to spend my mazacoins, but it's pretty hard to do it at these prices. You can bet, though, that as soon as I can I'll be using mazacoin for cash. Maza Means Money! Wink

It's great to see this team busting ass on dev work, graphics, and marketing. I hear great things in the works from Payu, rumblings of upcoming media attention.

If anyone would like to earn some mazacoins - we have some work to do. MZC price is pretty low, but CSS/HTML skills are in short supply - if you're willing to speculate on the future of MZC with us, we need you! (we'd like to make sure mazacoin.org has an update before the media comes back!!)
copper member
Activity: 97
Leave everything to me!
Just 2 days ago I announced that I was taking MazaCoin at cryfter.com

Im sorry to say that CoinPayments.net has stopped supporting MazaCoin just today or yesterday, without any announcement.
I know it was working 3 days ago because I tested it.

I believe it is critical to the survival of any coin that merchants are able to accept it.

You can contact CoinPayments.net support and tell them you disagree with this decision and would like to see MZC accepted again.
(Maybe they noticed the old thread being dead)

If these guys can accept/support coins like InfinateCoin and earthCoin, then I see no reason why MZC was de-listed.

https://www.coinpayments.net/home

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Hi everyone,

Ok, I will also make more traditional version of the "accepted here" text, we can all together think what will the best. Guruvan has also a team of graphical artists so we can pick the best qualities from every design.

Tomorrow (friday) I am attending an alt coin happening here at Helsinki (Assembly 2014) and promote mzc there + ask about the Hive wallet status.

mzc4ever!

- Tomi

Awesome news about you in Helsinki. Please make fotos, we desperately need fotos showing mazacoin live in action.
Shine Like The Sun
Hi everyone,

Ok, I will also make more traditional version of the "accepted here" text, we can all together think what will the best. Guruvan has also a team of graphical artists so we can pick the best qualities from every design.

Tomorrow (friday) I am attending an alt coin happening here at Helsinki (Assembly 2014) and promote mzc there + ask about the Hive wallet status.

mzc4ever!

- Tomi
Pages:
Jump to: