Pages:
Author

Topic: n9y25ah7 - page 2. (Read 1747 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 06, 2017, 09:58:28 PM
So what, Spicer was investing in the Evo scam?
You've piqued my interests.. how many golubtsy are we talking?

Depends on if the meat filling is beef, pork or lamb, with not as many if the latter.

And who do you think turned Spicer onto bitcoins?

Bear in mind, ALL of Breitbart's articles must be approved by Rebekah Mercer. And who was the executive chairman of Breitbart who was once a partner with a renown Bitcoiner prior to the advent of Bitcoin?

Bonus question: Who did Rebekah Mercer purchase her Trump Tower suites from who's a Bitcoiner?

This thread will self-destruct in ...  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
So what, Spicer was investing in the Evo scam?
You've piqued my interests.. how many golubtsy are we talking?
vip
May 03, 2017, 05:29:44 AM
Sadly I'm not a fellow sleuth. And I don't speak fucking Sputnik. But what happened in late February that go you paid?

I'm assuming this is your wallet.

Nope, not my wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 03, 2017, 02:14:42 AM
Nice find, it took a while but finally it got figured out.

All of the incoming transactions greater than 2.5 btc that end in an odd integer were originally broadcast from an ip address that was associated with the supposedly lost princess Anastasia. They are relayed to a U.S. naval intelligence warship that monitors internet communication in Europe, and from there they all seem to pass through a bunker in Argentina that has long been rumored to be the last holdout of escaped nazi generals.

Oddly, most of those bitcoin originated at an address associated with Donald Trump's lawyer. Very strange how bitcoin ties all of these loose ends up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
May 03, 2017, 12:30:55 AM
Sadly I'm not a fellow sleuth. And I don't speak fucking Sputnik. But what happened in late February that go you paid?

I'm assuming this is your wallet.
vip
May 02, 2017, 07:04:09 PM
This is all I'm saying: https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1PiWj8rMyAPDW7ZBQdx2mSuBGrqTJPoGo6

It'll cost you some lenivye golubtsy (De) if you want me to publicly depict the connection.

Bonus keyword for search engine indexing purposes for those outside this community seeking answers - Aqenbpuu (it too explained).

I'm sure that fellow sleuths will have no problem timely making a 98.6% connection, and also sure that most, if not all, will miss the one link I proudly possess gluing it all together.

This thread will self-destruct in ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: