Pages:
Author

Topic: NA - page 13. (Read 893540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2016, 05:19:46 AM
Gulden team and community is a class act. Most coin devs post months in advance about updates while Gulden doesn't feed the pump groups and cause price speculation in the markets. This is one of the reasons it's my number 1 currency and looking forward to this update later whatever it may be.

Totally agree, although I haven't been following bitcoin or any other currencies for the last few months, I still keep myself updated on Gulden developments and my coins saved in cold storage.

Yeah . The only problem is that Gulden doesn't have any trading volume. I mean, it's listed on Bittrex and have only 1 btc volume.Thats pretty ridiculous on an exchange like Bittrex.

Unless the crypto cartel get involved and form a pump group it most likely won't change much. The problem is the cartels had no hand in creating this coin and therefore no pump or dump really come for it. The alt coin world is one big farce anyways besides Gulden and maybe 1 or 2 others. Most coins come onto bittrex for a week or two have massive volume and 3 months later they dead. Gulden almost 2 years old.

Its perfect that no pump and dump groups are affiliated with Gulden. This is why the price is has been more stable then bitcoin of late.
Ok i understand this, but it's pretty silly that without pump groups "support" there is almost no volume

Gulden is not p&d just for buy and long hold
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 05:14:20 AM
Gulden team and community is a class act. Most coin devs post months in advance about updates while Gulden doesn't feed the pump groups and cause price speculation in the markets. This is one of the reasons it's my number 1 currency and looking forward to this update later whatever it may be.

Totally agree, although I haven't been following bitcoin or any other currencies for the last few months, I still keep myself updated on Gulden developments and my coins saved in cold storage.

Yeah . The only problem is that Gulden doesn't have any trading volume. I mean, it's listed on Bittrex and have only 1 btc volume.Thats pretty ridiculous on an exchange like Bittrex.

Unless the crypto cartel get involved and form a pump group it most likely won't change much. The problem is the cartels had no hand in creating this coin and therefore no pump or dump really come for it. The alt coin world is one big farce anyways besides Gulden and maybe 1 or 2 others. Most coins come onto bittrex for a week or two have massive volume and 3 months later they dead. Gulden almost 2 years old.

Its perfect that no pump and dump groups are affiliated with Gulden. This is why the price is has been more stable then bitcoin of late.
Ok i understand this, but it's pretty silly that without pump groups "support" there is almost no volume
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
January 21, 2016, 03:01:36 AM
Brilliant update guys, the first steps towards mainstream adoption are taking place and the new iOS wallet will be submitted to Apple within the next week. This will allow all users to pay at any online and offline Gulden and bitcoin merchants. I will also be updating the timeline for 2016 tomorrow.

Incredible update! Thanks for keeping this update low key . Will pick up more coins this weekend. Gulden is officially the most under valued currency in cryptoland.
legendary
January 20, 2016, 06:19:40 PM
I love nocks buy Gulden easy!

this is just the beginning of gulden
Activity: 638
January 20, 2016, 05:19:33 PM
I just made an account and bought some Gulden with iDeal.

Works great... amazing!

After confirmation at my bank the Gulden zero transaction followed instant. Unbelievable how fast  Cool
legendary
Activity: 952
January 20, 2016, 04:27:51 PM

Great, just great!!  Cool

So payments in all bitcoinshops with Gulden with the browser plugin and/or https://nocks.co/ and payment in Euroshops with Gulden via the https://nocks.co/pay website. Am i correct?

You can pay an IBAN using your Gulden or BTC. In the near future we're adding some other cool features that will make instant-payments in EUR-accepting shops possible through existing payment methods most, if not all, webshops use.

For now, this will have to do Wink

Now it is clear to me! Smiley Also buy Gulden with Euro. Great new service and compliments for the new website also!!
legendary
Activity: 980
January 20, 2016, 04:22:18 PM

So payments in all bitcoinshops with Gulden with the browser plugin and/or https://nocks.co/ and payment in Euroshops with Gulden via the https://nocks.co/pay website. Am i correct?

You can pay an IBAN using your Gulden or BTC. In the near future we're adding some other cool features that will make instant-payments in EUR-accepting shops possible through existing payment methods most, if not all, webshops use.

For now, this will have to do Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
January 20, 2016, 04:20:20 PM
Brilliant update guys, the first steps towards mainstream adoption are taking place and the new iOS wallet will be submitted to Apple within the next week. This will allow all users to pay at any online and offline Gulden and bitcoin merchants. I will also be updating the timeline for 2016 tomorrow.

Activity: 638
January 20, 2016, 04:19:49 PM
New doors are opening... Gulden is growing faster and faster  Cool

Congratz to the Nocks team and all involved!
Activity: 275
January 20, 2016, 04:02:46 PM
Congrats to the Nocks team on their latest announcement, fantastic stuff!
legendary
Activity: 952
January 20, 2016, 03:46:51 PM

https://nocks.co/pay

legendary
Activity: 988
January 20, 2016, 03:45:21 PM
legendary
January 20, 2016, 03:41:11 PM
I love nocks!!

nocks.co
legendary
Activity: 980
January 20, 2016, 03:22:02 PM
Activity: 60
Merit: 100
January 20, 2016, 02:37:21 PM
Even dev team doesn't know what will be announced tonight and that's pretty awesome. We can't wait!
Activity: 458
January 20, 2016, 01:31:53 PM

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
January 20, 2016, 01:23:16 PM

Activity: 462
January 20, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

Activity: 407
January 20, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
Is Gulden going to be used on the international space station?

Is there stickers for Nocks and Gulden for sale . I have a few good public places to place them.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 20, 2016, 10:46:44 AM

Pages:
Jump to: