Pages:
Author

Topic: NA - page 7. (Read 893540 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 08:14:08 PM
Price been going up since a couple of days!

Cool. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
December 12, 2017, 03:11:47 PM
Gulden als betaalmiddel?

Gulden is digitaal geld op basis van de blockchain techniek, ook wel een cryptocurrency genoemd. Het is dan ook de nieuwe manier van betalen. Makkelijk, veilig én snel. Betalingen worden écht direct uitgevoerd, dus ook ‘s avonds en in het weekend, naar waar ook ter wereld. Gewoon via apps op je telefoon of pc

https://www.dejaren30fabriek.nl/gulden-als-betaalmiddel/

Gulden is digitaal geld op basis van de 1e generatie blockchain techniek, ook wel een kopie van Bitcoin genoemd.
Het is dan ook de nieuwe manier van betalen...maar aan wie?, dat doen nog te weinig mensen met Gulden. Het is Makkelijk, veilig én bijna niemand accepteert het. Betalingen worden écht direct uitgevoerd en daarna moet je wachten op confirmations, dus ook wacht in de avonds en in het weekend, naar waar ook ter wereld.

https://www.GuldenIsdejaren30inCryptoland.nl

Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 06:04:47 AM
Gulden als betaalmiddel?

Gulden is digitaal geld op basis van de blockchain techniek, ook wel een cryptocurrency genoemd. Het is dan ook de nieuwe manier van betalen. Makkelijk, veilig én snel. Betalingen worden écht direct uitgevoerd, dus ook ‘s avonds en in het weekend, naar waar ook ter wereld. Gewoon via apps op je telefoon of pc

https://www.dejaren30fabriek.nl/gulden-als-betaalmiddel/
legendary
December 11, 2017, 05:18:30 AM
I'm a fairly new holder and am mining the heck out of it after hearing people talk about it at the Airport in amsterdam.
We need a picture of that  Grin 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
December 08, 2017, 06:06:08 PM
I'm a fairly new holder and am mining the heck out of it after hearing people talk about it at the Airport in amsterdam.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
December 08, 2017, 03:21:45 AM
... but would always be nice to see it going up again. 

I am also an old holder and believe it  will do eventually as it engages with the world in the way that actually works.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:12:14 PM
I've always kinda liked NLG.  I think part of the issue is a language barrier.  A lot of the development isn't in English. 

I'd like to see the coin more accepted in other parts of the world.  But, thats the dream of every coin I suppose. 

I bought mine long before the peak numbers and its still a fair bit now... but would always be nice to see it going up again. 
Activity: 55
December 06, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
They are still working hard on the next update, currently it's in public testing fase.
Price in sat is really low, but euro price is stable.
I think we will see a nice growth in de next comming months, especially when PoW2 is released, this should easily be a top 100 coin.

Admins are not kicking just because you don't agree. Yes they have a vision and stick with it... but they only kick trolls...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
December 05, 2017, 10:32:20 PM
damn i cant believe i got out of this freight train at 3500 sat.and at one point it was 10k sat.
from 10.000 to 750 damn.so sad for people how couldnt get out at 5k or higher.
is there still a working team behind this?or is it really gonna zero itself?
the only good thing is its value is stll the same in united states dollars.

Why did this tanke so much compared to BTC price it's rock rock bottom? What are you guys doing to piss off your investors?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
December 05, 2017, 12:57:23 PM
damn i cant believe i got out of this freight train at 3500 sat.and at one point it was 10k sat.

there are developers working on guldencoin,
The only problem is that they are hidden in their slack channels and kick everybody who don't agree with their opinions.

To see some developments what is ongoing i can refer you to this website: https://gulden.com/nl/pow2
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
December 05, 2017, 12:50:59 PM
Activity: 173
December 05, 2017, 12:37:55 PM
CAN WE GO TO A VALUE OF 0???

Happy investing in this coin!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 05:46:19 PM
Guys, how do you get into the slack group? I sent a demand about one week ago and still no reply.

In fact, i want to upgrade my software/wallet to the latest one but i want to make about the procedure, so i don't loose anything...

Thanks

I haven't received any invites yet.  Seems they have much to hide  Undecided  Very worrying behaviour.
Activity: 2
November 28, 2017, 08:28:50 AM
Hello guys. I'm having a problem with my wallet (v1.6.4.6). It is stuck, not syncing at "No block source available". I've tried removing all files (except wallet.dat) from the APPDATA folder in Windows but it sadly still hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot
Activity: 46
November 24, 2017, 11:39:20 AM
Guys, how do you get into the slack group? I sent a demand about one week ago and still no reply.

In fact, i want to upgrade my software/wallet to the latest one but i want to make about the procedure, so i don't loose anything...

Thanks
legendary
November 23, 2017, 07:12:47 PM
This coin is messed up. Someone is controlling the price and bringing it down step by step.

Its Gulden itself, Hyper inflating each 150 seconds Block reward
Activity: 173
November 23, 2017, 04:46:20 AM
This coin is messed up. Someone is controlling the price and bringing it down step by step.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 20, 2017, 01:56:47 PM
What I've noticed about Gulden is that they don't keep their promises on release dates. only to notify people after 3 moths or so (AFTER the releasedate) that they have a new release date.
They communicate very poorly and are very centered around the dutch application of the coin.
The same we see with other coins that are country orientated but those people believe in that coin we don't see that around the Netherlands.
There are ''fan''-meetings around the country and no one of the development-team has ever visited one of the meetings nor spoke in public only to shady web articles.
There is little to none known about the development-team yet they have reserved so manny coins for development.

I think Gulden had alot of potential but has to be given up.
I used to own alot of Gulden but this isn't going anywhere nor as an investment nor as an actual useable coin.

sorry not trying to talk **** about Gulden. but thats the way I think it is.

I agree with that gulden is centred around one application.
When you shall mention that in their slack or want to pull up an discussion about that in slack it will result in a ban.

Yes there are community meetups in Holland and also in eindhoven was the developmentteam present there.
I come from Holland.

There is development ongoing and yes it was suspended.
Personal not a problem with that as they want to develop an feature what is save to use.

Expect that the witness function shall result in a rise in price and eventually future growth. People can than lock up their coins and receive interest.
I shall not lock up coins but I think enough people shall lock up their coins so the marketsupply shall decrease.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 01:36:41 PM
is there any news? +12% not normal for gulden
Activity: 2
November 19, 2017, 04:21:27 AM
What I've noticed about Gulden is that they don't keep their promises on release dates. only to notify people after 3 moths or so (AFTER the releasedate) that they have a new release date.
They communicate very poorly and are very centered around the dutch application of the coin.
The same we see with other coins that are country orientated but those people believe in that coin we don't see that around the Netherlands.
There are ''fan''-meetings around the country and no one of the development-team has ever visited one of the meetings nor spoke in public only to shady web articles.
There is little to none known about the development-team yet they have reserved so manny coins for development.

I think Gulden had alot of potential but has to be given up.
I used to own alot of Gulden but this isn't going anywhere nor as an investment nor as an actual useable coin.

sorry not trying to talk **** about Gulden. but thats the way I think it is.
Pages:
Jump to: