Pages:
Author

Topic: 🕹️NADA🕹️ MMO Survival Game w/Crypto Economy - PRESALE COMPLETE | AIRDROP | - page 2. (Read 23333 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We have promotional server..if would help you for getting new buyers of MN & New people to your server many more.

Server Name : Crypto Ann
New Coin Lunching
PreSell Update
 New Coin Airdrop Giveaways
All Coin Updates News
Join Now Daily Giveaways airdrop Running
https://discord.gg/NyqpwGJ
copper member
Activity: 28
Will the game be free to play or is it paid?

The game will be 100% free to play with add-ons available for purchase

Grin

Hi,

In many case, payable add-ons on free to play game means add-ons are mandatory for progress in the game, it's the case ?

No add-ons will not be a pre-requisite for advancing in the game world. It will only be for improvements and customization
Activity: 3

Grin

Hi,

In many case, payable add-ons on free to play game means add-ons are mandatory for progress in the game, it's the case ?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
hmm according to that video in the ann post there is barely any game existing yet and with a masternode presale you should always be careful.
Activity: 34
Road map is clearly defined about their aims. i wish it will do more progress in upcoming days.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
We have submitted our application and paid the fees to have our game added to the Steam Gaming Platform once we publish our first major release. Prior to our first release we will be added to the platform and able to showcase our gameplay and official trailer videos. Steam is a site where millions of gamers from around the globe gather to discuss, review, rate, and download games everyday. This will bring massive amounts of individuals to our project while also furthering the use case of our coin as a payment model through the game. We are very excited for this, and our community should be too!

nice!!
copper member
We have submitted our application and paid the fees to have our game added to the Steam Gaming Platform once we publish our first major release. Prior to our first release we will be added to the platform and able to showcase our gameplay and official trailer videos. Steam is a site where millions of gamers from around the globe gather to discuss, review, rate, and download games everyday. This will bring massive amounts of individuals to our project while also furthering the use case of our coin as a payment model through the game. We are very excited for this, and our community should be too!
copper member
Since we have been noticing that every one of our mn buyers is more comfortable with paying 0.4 BTC per masternode we will decrease our presale prices to reflect that for all new presale investors as well. So now our new price for masternodes is 0.4 BTC to remain fair and transparent to all investors. Staking packages will remain at their current prices. Thank you
copper member
1 Masternode has been sold 11/15 masternodes available. Staking packages are still available.
Activity: 9

Grin
copper member

Activity: 13
I really like this project so far Everyday a new update. Everyday a new release very worthy project

Thank you we are working as hard as we can to stay in line with our roadmap

I am excited to play the game too
copper member
I really like this project so far Everyday a new update. Everyday a new release very worthy project

Thank you we are working as hard as we can to stay in line with our roadmap
copper member
I think for the future of cryptocurrency a game based economy will be great especially once Virtual reality becomes more mainstream for gaming.

That is part of what we are preparing for with this game and others we will release. This however, will be our flagship game.
I think for the future of cryptocurrency a game based economy will be great especially once Virtual reality becomes more mainstream for gaming.
Activity: 13
copper member
The 64bit Windows wallet has been released on our Github.
Updated v1.0.0.2 x32 bit wallets have been released and are working at full capacity. We've added some Epoch times to the checkpoints to aid with syncing. This update is NOT mandatory and you are free to continue using older versions of the wallet without issue. The 64 bit version is currently compiling and will be available shortly.

Finally a 64 bit wallet Grin
Pages:
Jump to: